Advance Excel Weekend (Batch-1) : 10 Hours of Live Interactive Classes!
The course includes Live Classes, Pdf Notes, Doubt Sessions, Case studies and much more. It covers advanced concepts as well as in-depth knowledge of all Advanced Excel Specialization.
This course follows the latest pattern to enhance your learnings.
Note : "Completion of Final Assessment is mandatory for Certification"
Module 1: Overview of the Basic of Excel with Important Shortcuts (1 Hour)
Module 2: Using COUNTIF & COUNTIFS (1 Hour)
Module 3: Using SUMIF & SUMIFS (1 Hour)
Module 4: Data Validation (1 Hour)
Module 5: Working with Functions (VLOOKUP, VLOOKUP+COLUMNS) (1 Hour)
Module 6: Index & Match (1 Hour)
Module 7: Offset Formula for Dynamic Lookup
Module 8: Charts, Dynamic charts (1 Hour)
Module 9: Macros (1 Hour)
Module 10: Creating Dashboard. (1 Hour)
Job Opportunities after Course
Why Advanced Excel?
- Data Analyst
- MIS Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant.
- Cost Estimator.
- Retail Store Manager
- The amount of data available is increasing day by day, so in order to comprehend it, you need to summarize and analyze it. This is only possible if you know the trick and skills of Advanced Excel.
- Excel helps to analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and insights. With the use of graphs and charts, we can summarize the data and store it in an organized way.
- Excel has lot of useful shortcuts that saves lot of time and improves productivity. Use of Macros also add to these benefits.
- With the help of features like Conditional Formatting in conjunction with various charts and graphs, we can identify trends and patterns easily.
Mr. Rajat Johari
Advance Excel Faculty & MIS Analyst
Exp: 5+ Years
He has 5 + years of professional experience in the field of Management of Information System, Data Analysis & Business Analysis.
With professional experience in the field of MIS and Data Analysis as a Corporate Trainer. He has been associated with big organizations such as: Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Noida. With his skills and proficiency in the field of Advanced Excel.
He has trained more than 3000 students
Frequently asked questions
Ques: Does this program cover practical Advanced Excel training?
Ans: Yes, we provide practical knowledge of Advanced Excel through assessments and industrial training
Ques: What kind of jobs can I expect after this program?
Ans: MIS Analyst, Business Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Accountants, Retail Store Manager, Data Analyst, Administrative Assistant, Cost Estimator.
Ques: Does Safalta offer free demo classes for the Advanced Excel program?
Ans: Yes, you can attend a demo class free of cost
Ques: What if we have any queries during training?
Ans: We have weekly doubt clearing sessions for all our students and Mentorship sessions.
Ques: What if I miss any session?
Ans: Students will have access to Pre-recorded sessions and the PDF notes
Ques: When and how will I receive the certificate?
Ans: The certificate will be received post the completion of the course.
Ques: How to Connect with a support specialist team?
Ans: Students can directly inquiry more about this course Via Enquiry No. / WhatsApp/ mail
Admission Enquiry No: 9810191192
WhatsApp No: 9310405008
Email Us : [email protected]
Access on Desktop & Mobile Both