Table of Contents:
- What is Geo-Targeting?
- How can We Define audience Geo-Graphic Locations?
- The Current Scenario of Geo-Targeting?
- Why Geo-Targeting is Important?
- How does Geo-targeting Work?
- How to use Geo-Targeting?
- Benefits of Geo-Targetings
In geo-targeting, we define the user based on his geographical location. Geo-targeting refers to showing our ads/advertising to customer based on their geographical locations.
digital marketing. These businesses are working to provide services by promoting their advertisements based on their geographical location and providing them with relevant content. Everyone from small street corner businesses to international industries is working to reach the right audience at the right place at the right time.
- Location targeting is a big factor in the mobile search market. If someone searches from mobile, then more or less local result is shown and in that too, almost 60% conversion of local search is seen. That's why mobile search has already captured the market.
- By targeting geographically we can enhance user experience and more traffic on our website to enhance business.
- We can hide our ads from the competitors. By excluding our competitor's stores, and offices by selecting a correct location from our ads campaign. This technique will help you to save your marketing budget for your loyal customers.
Also, we can use Google Trends to search trending keywords that have potential for future conversions. This tool can guide you to the best keyword in your country, state, city, or area.
Download Free E-Book: Digital Marketing
To Know More: Artificial Intelligence
Be an Expert In:- Master Course in Digital Marketing
- Find a Potential relevant audience.
- Find a Particular area/location-wise audience
- Enhanced engagement and conversion rate.
- Maximum allocation of advertising budget.
- Better analytic and data-driven decision-making
- Relevant advertising
- Enhanced user experience
- Improvement of ad inventory management.
- Increase business and revenue
- Analysis of competition geographically
What is Geo-Targeting?
Why is Geo-targeting important?
What is the purpose of Geo-targeting?
What is Geo-Targeting with an example?
What are the three types of geo-targeting?
- Country-wise targeting.
- Area wise targeting
- Radius wise targeting.