Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB) conducts DSSSB Patwari Recruitment Exam to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Patwari.
Candidates who are aspiring to appear for DSSSB Patwari Exam should know all the details such as eligibility criteria
, exam pattern, syllabus
and so on.
DSSSB Patwari exam pattern highlights important details such as number of questions asked, duration of the exam, marking scheme and so on.
Knowing the exam pattern is essential before you start your preparation.
Read this article to know all about DSSSB Patwari exam pattern and other details. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
DSSSB Patwari Exam Pattern
DSSSB Patwari selection is carried out through a single stage written exam.
The exam is conducted offline.
Questions are objective in nature.
- There are two sections in the exam.
- Section A has questions from subjects such as General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Ability, Hindi and English.
- Section B has questions from the concerned subject of the applicant.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There is negative marking and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
|Test of English Language & Comprehension
DSSSB Patwari Exam: Preparation Tips
DSSSB Patwari is a highly competitive exam.
Candidates can follow the below given tips to ace the exam:
- Know the syllabus in detail and understand it thoroughly.
- Make a preparation plan for yourself.
Divide the topics according to their weightage in the exam and as per your clarity in them.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
- Make a thorough revision plan.
- Solve previous year papers.
- Attempt mock tests and analyse them well.
DSSSB Patwari Exam Pattern FAQs
How many questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A total of 200 questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam.
What is the duration of DSSSB Patwari Exam?
The duration of DSSSB Patwari Exam is 2 hours.
Is there negative marking in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in DSSSB Patwari Exam.
0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
How many sections are there in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
There are two sections in DSSSB Patwari Exam- Section A and Section B.
What are the subjects from which questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
Subjects from which questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam are General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Ability, Hindi and English.