Have you downloaded the CTET Certificate? Common Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE every year. The CTET certificate for qualified candidates is released by CBSE in digital format. CBSE is using the DigiLocker Platform of government to digitally sign and release CTET Certificate. Candidates who are appearing for the exam on 16 Dec 2021 - 23 Jan 2022, will soon be able to get their mark sheet in digital form and digitally signed. They must log in to the official page of the government, with credentials provided by CBSE. Details on How To Download CTET certificates step by step are covered in this article. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our CTET Classes here.
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
How To Download CTET Certificate
- CTET mark sheets and certificates once available can be downloaded from DigiLocker.
- Candidates will receive their DigiLocker credentials through SMS on the mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Download DigiLocker App from Google Play.
- Click on Login to get your certificate.
- Enter the credentials provided by CBSE.
- If you are accessing your DigiLocker account for the first time, login with your registered mobile number. Your mobile number will be verified with One Time Password (OTP). Next, DigiLocker will ask for a 6 digit security PIN. Your default security PIN is your date of birth in DDMMYY format e.g. if your date of birth on your admit card is 13/10/1997, your security PIN will be 131097.
- If your are unable to log in, please email at [email protected], mentioning your registered mobile number and CTET roll number.
- If you did not receive the SMS containing your credentials or you no longer have access to the mobile number registered with CBSE, you can still get your digital certificates by signing up on DigiLocker using your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the OTP, click on "Issued Documents".
- Click on " Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi".
- Enter your roll number and download the certificate.
- Download the Digital CTET certificate and save it for future reference.
Duplicate CTET Marksheet and Certificate
In case you misplace your CTET marksheet and certificate, you can request for a duplicate marksheet and certificate. Candidates have to send an application form along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education. The demand draft has to be drawn from any nationalised bank. The fee for this procedure is as follows:
CTET duplicate mark sheet/eligibility certificate fee
Verification fee per document (except the cases received from Government Department)
CTET is conducted to access the minimum qualifications that a candidate should have to become a teacher in primary and upper primary classes. The rationale behind introducing the exam was.
- Bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- Induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- Send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
How To Download CTET Certificate FAQs
Q1. Who conducts CTET Exam?
A1. CTET Exam is conducted by CBSE.
Q2. Where can I find Digital Certificate of CTET Exam?
A2. The Digital Certificate of CTET Exam is available here
Q3. Where are the credentials to Download Digital Certificate of CTET Exam?
A3. Credentials to Download Digital Certificate of CTET Exam are provide by CBSE on registered mobile number.
Q4. Why is CTET Exam conducted?
A4. CTET Exam conducted to bring uniformity in standards of teachers across the nation.
Q5. Is a digitally signed certificate provide after CTET Exam valid?
A5. Yes, for all official and non – official purposes digitally signed certificate provided after CTET Exam is valid