Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/If you are also appearing in the SSC CGL exam then you can download SSC CGL Exam Free E-Book- Download Now.
Table of Contents
- Life After SSC CGL
- What is Life After SSC CGL?
- Life After SSC CGL: Salary and Posts
- SSC CGL Benefits and Allowances
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
SSC CGL Free E-Book
|SSC CGL Tier 1+2 Tricky Mathematics E-Book- DOWNLOAD NOW
||SSC CGL Tier 1+2 Tricky Reasoning E-Book- DOWNLOAD NOW
SSC CGL Top 100 English Grammar Rules E-Book for Tier 1+2- DOWNLOAD NOW
|SSC CGL Tier 1+2 Complete Static GK in Hindi- DOWNLOAD NOW
|SSC CGL Tier 1+2 Complete Static GK in Hindi- DOWNLOAD NOW
||October month Current Affairs Magazine- DOWNLOAD NOW|
- Feeling of Pride and Sense Of Accomplishment: The SSC CGL is, unlike any other examination, the competition is tough and the examination process is a long-drawn one. Candidates who clear the examination can rightly feel a sense of accomplishment after the examination.
- A Matter Of Joy For Parents: The process of examination is such that in the hard work of candidates the family is invested too. That might mean financial and emotional investments for many. The selection in SSC CGL Exam is surely a matter of joy for Friends and family.
- Status and Social Recognition: Getting a government job is a matter of respect in India. The society around you will positively recognize you for your hard work and the caliber you have to work in the topmost government examination.
- Free time for yourself: After getting appointed, SSC employees generally work for 5 days a week from 9 to 5. Hence candidates can now finally be able to invest time in their interests hobbies and leisure time to spend with family, which is often denied during the preparation phase.
- Stress-Free Life: After clearing the exam, students get finally relieved to be appointed in a reputed government department. All the worries come to an end as now they have a stable, secure government job that they have desired for years.
- Responsible Citizen: As a government employee, one tends to understand the responsibilities as they are now part of the government. Hence, it makes them responsible citizens.
Check out SSC JE Salary
|SSC CGL Post||Department/Ministry||Classification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs, AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation||Group “B”|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Registrar General of India||Group “B”|
|Assistant||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Group “B”|
|Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group “B”|
|Asst./ Supdt.||Indian Coast Guard||Group “B”|
Various Group 'C' Posts are given below
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG, CGDA||Group “C”|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Group “C”|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT/ CBIC||Group “C”|
|Upper Division Clerks||Government Departments||Group “C”|
Get to know SSC CGL- Eligibility
The salary details related to the various posts are as follows:
|Pay Level 8 (Rs 47600 to 151100)||Assistant Audit Officer
Assistant Accounts Officer
|Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)||Assistant Section Officer
Inspector of Income Tax
Inspector, (Central Excise)
Inspector (Preventive Officer)
Assistant Enforcement Officer
|Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)||Assistant/ Superintendent
Junior Statistical Officer
Statistical Investigator Grade-II
|Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)||Auditor
Accountant/ Junior Accountant
|Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100)||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Upper Division Clerks
|To Be Updated Soon Salary For||Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Asst./ Supdt. in Indian Coast Guard
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022: Download section-wise free syllabus PDF here!
In addition to the Salary, candidates will have various benefits and perks that are the best in class. The detailed benefits and perks that might change life after SSC CGL are as follows:
- House Rent Allowance: The 7th Pay Commission has finalized the rate of HRA that varies on the classification of cities proposed by the government. The detailed calefaction of HRA is mentioned below.
- Travelling Allowance: The selected candidates for group X cities will be provided with Rs 3600 transport allowances while the other two will be given an Rs 1800 traveling allowance for compensating their traveling to cities.
- Medical Allowance: The reimbursement of all medical expenses of the treatment to the government employee or their family will be done by the government.
- Special Security Allowance: In case the candidate is working for some special organization, such as CBI, IB, or any Security agency he will be provided with an extra 20% of Basic Pay as Special Security Allowance (SSA) in their gross pay.
- LTC benefits: Officers recruited through SSC CGL enjoy the benefit of LTC. It allows them to travel within or outside India after a certain period of time. This enables the employees to refresh their mind and break the monotony of their lives.
- Pension: This is the most attractive benefit of any government job because even after your retirement in your old age you will be provided with a handsome amount every month for your expenses and a part of this will be deducted from your salary every month.
- Medical facilities: Once you join the government job, all your medical bills will be taken care by the government. You become a member of the medical care schemes launched by the government from time to time.
We hope that the article helped you with the answers you were seeking regarding the life of SSC employees. Candidates must stay motivated and work hard in order to achieve and live a life that they have dreamt of as Life After SSC CGL.
|RRB Full Form||RRB Group D Salary||RRB ALP Salary||RRB NTPC Result|