SBI CLERK Free E-Books
|SBI Clerk General English Practice E-book||SBI Clerk Reasoning Practice E-book||SBI Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Practice E-book|
Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Age Limit
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Essential Educational Qualifications
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Language Proficiency Test
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- Candidates who seek age relaxation are required to submit the necessary documents/certificates at the time of joining.
- After the candidate has registered online, no change in category is permitted.
- Cumulative age relaxation is not avaliable either under the above items or in combination with other items.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Non-Creamy layer are eligible for reservations.
- EWS category candidates to avail the reservation benefits have to produce the “ Income and Asset Certificate” issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates belonging to the PwD category are required to provide the “Disability Certificate” issued by Medical or any Component Authority in the district of residence.
Source: safalta.comALSO READ: