- They are paid as per 7th CPC.
- The pay level of Assistant Section Officer is Level 7.
- The basic pay of Assistant Section Officer is Rs. 44,900.
- They are also eligible for a number of other benefits.
- Also, read SSC CGL Salary and Posts.
Register for SSC CGL Preparation: Click Here
Candidates can check the SSC Exam Calendar 2022 here.
If you are preparing for SSC Exams and are looking for best guidance then join our course now: SSC Complete Foundation Batch.
Table of Contents
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comSSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary
2. SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Allowances and Benefits
3. SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Job Profile
4. SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Career Growth
5. SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary FAQs
SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary 2022
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-7|
|Payscale||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4600|
|Basic pay||Rs. 44900|
|HRA (24%)||Rs. 10,776|
|DA (Current- 17%)||Rs. 7,633|
|Travel Allowance||Rs. 3600|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||Rs. 66,909|
- SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Click Here
- Download SSC CGL Previous Year Papers: Click Here
- SSC CGL Free Mock Tests: Attempt Now
SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Allowances and BenefitsThere are various allowances and benefits that SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer is eligible to receive along with a handsome amount of salary. Some of the allowances are as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Leaves
The details of the allowances depending on the place of posting are as follows:
|ALLOWANCES + BASIC SALARY||CATEGORY X||CATEGORY Y||CATEGORY Z|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 44900||Rs. 44900||Rs. 44900|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 3600||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1800|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 10776||Rs. 7184||Rs. 3592|
SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Job ProfileThe job profile of SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- It is primarily a desk job
- Handling all the file related official work
- Coordinating with other departments
- Completing the tasks assigned by the senior officers
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
- Also Read: How to Prepare for SSC CGL Tier I Exam
- Is Coaching Necessary for SSC CGL Exam?
SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary: Career GrowthThere are inter-department exams conducted for the promotion of Assistant Section Officer. The heirarchy of posts according to which Assistant Section Officer is promoted is as follows:
- Assistant Section Officer
- Section Officer
- Under Secretary
- Director/Deputy Secretary
- To know about SSC CGL Cut Off in detail: Click Here
- How Many Candidates Appeared for SSC CGL Exam in Last Three Years?: Know Here
To know more read here.
|SSC CHSL Eligibility||DRDO MTS Eligibility||SSC JE Salary||SSC CGL (Tips & Techniques )|