Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comRead this article to know all about SSC MTS syllabus and other details. Join our SSC MTS Video Course to prepare for SSC MTS Exam.
You can also check the following free e-books for SSC MTS Exam:
|SSC MTS General Awareness Free E-Book||SSC MTS Economy Free E-Book||SSC MTS History Free E-Book|
|SSC MTS Reasoning Free E-Book||SSC MTS Quantitative Aptitude Free E-Book||SSC MTS General Science Free E-Book|
Table of Content
- SSC MTS Exam Overview
- SSC MTS Posts
- SSC MTS Syllabus
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Paper 2
- SSC MTS Havaldar 2022 PET and PST Standards
SSC MTS Exam OverviewThe exam is set to be held in the month of July. The essential details and over view of the exam processs is as follows:
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff 2023|
|Post||Various in Group C & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Selection Process||Paper 1 and Descriptive Test|
SSC MTS PostsThe candidates whould have a clarity about the posts avilable after the MTS Examination. The various Group C posts after the examination are as follows:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- The written exam is conducted in 90 MInutes.
- The total possible marks are 100.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions are objective type.
- Paper 1 is in online mode and Paper 2 is in offline mode.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Questions|
- To know about SSC MTS Cut Off: Click Here
- Best Books for SSC MTS Exam
- SSC MTS Free Practice Tests: Attempt Now
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023The exam is a two-stage exam. The syllabus for the written test is divided into sections. The candidates should have in-depth knowledge about these topics and sections.
The detailed syllabus is illustrated below.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|SSC MTS Salary||SSC MTS Exam Pattern||SSC MTS Eligibility|
SSC MTS Paper 2
- Candidates who make it through Paper 1 are called for Paper 2.
- This is a qualifying exam, Candidates can write essays in any language from Schedule 8.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English Language or any language||50||30 minutes|
These E- Books Will Help You In The SSC Examination
SSC MTS Havaldar 2023 PET and PST Standards
|Cycling||8 km in 30 Minutes||3 km in 25 Minutes|
|Walking||1600 Meter in 15 Minutes||1 m in 20 Minutes|
|Height||157.5 cm||152 cm|
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded)
Minimum expansion: 5 cms
(relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Scheduled Tribes)
|Environmental Studies E-Book||General Hindi E-Book||Sports E-Book For All Exams||Indian Economy E-Book|