- The salary of SSC MTS is as per the provisions of 7th CPC.
- The basic salary is Rs. 18000.
- The grade pay for these posts is around Rs.1800.
- SSC MTS is very attractive for those have passed class 10th.
|SSC MTS Economy Free E-Book||SSC MTS Reasoning Free E-Book|
|SSC MTS Maths Free E-Book||SSC MTS History Free E-Book|
Table of Contents
|SSC MTS Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|Cities Tier Wise||X –Tier I||Y–Tier II||Z–Tier III|
|In Hand Salary||20245||18355||16915|
Also Read: Best Books for SSC MTS
|Full forms of all the abbreviations used :|
Also Read: How To Crack SSC MTS in First Attempt
Candidates who clear the SSC MTS exam will be entitled to numerous perks and benefits apart from the salary and allowances. The allowances allowed to employees apart from salary is as follows :
- Pension Scheme
- Post Retirement Benefit
- Medical Benefits
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance Scheme
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc
The general job profile under SSC MTS is as follows:
- Physical maintenance of records .
- General cleanliness & upkeep .
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Carrying files and other imp papers within the building.
- Non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.6
- Assisting in routine office work (on computer,
- delivery of dak outside the building).
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Watch & ward duties.
- The dusting of furniture,cleaning of buildings etc.
- Driving vehicles for work purpose if the person in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeeping of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|MP Police Constable Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
RBI Assistant Salary
|AFCAT Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary|
The employees working as SSC multitasking Staff go through various increments under the Pay Band I scheme.
- Promotional Increment- Candidates have to take departmental exams to get promoted.
- Annual increment- Increment at the rate of 3% of the total pay as per the pay level.
- Increment in terms of positions and responsibilities
Departmental examinations so as to promote employees in the ministries and diferent government offices .Employees selected through SSC MTSare at times promoted to the post of LDC sometimes even if the employee does not appear for the departmental exam and after completion of 5-6 years of service he/she will be promoted as LDC by default depending upon the various vacancies. Then an employe who is LDC can again be promoted to the post of UDC by appearing for another departmental examination. He/She might also be promoted by default on completion of stipulated term of service. The details of the promotion are as follows:
|First Promotion||After 3 years of service – Rs. 1900|
|Second Promotion||After 3 years of service – Rs. 2000|
|Third Promotion||After 5 years of service – Rs. 2400|
|Final Promotion||Continues up to Rs. 5400|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes