If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out UPSSSC Lekhpal FOUNDATION BATCH 2022- Enroll Now.
|Quicker Tricky Mathematics (हिंदी संस्करण)-Download Free E-Book
Download UP Lekhpal Free Syllabus PDF- Click Here!
You can check out our - UP PET Batch here/
Join Safalta's Telegram Channel For more GS MCQs
Table of Contents
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Cut PET Off 2022
- How to check the UP Lekhpal Cut off Marks 2022?
- Factors affecting the UP Lekhpal 2022 Cutoff Marks
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Previous Year Cut off Marks (2017)
|Vertical: UPSSSC PET Cut Off|
|Class||PET-2021 Normalised Score|
You may check the UP Lekhpal Horizontal cut off in the below table:
|Horizontal: UPSSSC PET Cut Off|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighter||49.84|
Here are other related articles to UPSSSC PET that might help you
Follow the step-by-step steps below to discover how to download or check the UP Lekhpal PET Cut Off marks for category applicants:
- Step 1. Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at upsssc.gov.in.
- Step 2. On the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission an option of UP Lekhpal Cut Off 2022 will be available, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Step 3. Post redirecting to another webpage your UPSSSC PET Cut Off will be available, which will be downloadable, download and check your PET Cut Off 2021 Lekhpal.
|Check out Super TET Previous Year Question Paper||UP TET Child Development and Pedagogy||Check out our Hindi Sahitya Booklet|
Cutoff marks are commonly used to determine the level of competition. And passing these cutoffs can easily lead to individuals getting the job of their dreams! The mark range is a general estimate of how much the applicants should score. Let's have a look at the different pointers listed below.
- Candidates who will take the UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam.
- The number of vacancies that have grown after they were released after four years.
- The level of difficulty of the question paper.
- The category to which the candidates belong is also taken into account. (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Vacancies that may have been carried forward from the backlog.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
If you're preparing for government job exams, then you should check out these other similar articles too
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes