UP TGT & PGT E-Books free -Download Now
Table of Content
- UP TGT Eligibility Criteria
- UP TGT Eligibility: Nationality
- UP TGT Eligibility: Age Limit
- UP TGT Eligibility: Educational Qualification
- UP TGT Eligibility: Number of Attempts
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be citizens of India.
- Candidates can be Tibetan refugees who migrated to India before January 1, 1962, to settle in India permanently.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThere is no upper age limit for UP TGT eligibility.
|UPSC CDS Eligibility||UPSC CAPF Eligibility||SSC CHSL Eligibility|
|RRB NTPC Eligibility||SSC CPO Eligibility||ESIC Eligibility|
- Minimum marks of 50% in the topic concerned or Candidates with a 50 per cent minimum graduation degree in the subject concerned.
- Applicants for B. A / B.Com should have graduated in History / Political Science / Economics / Geography / Sociology / Psychology / related subjects for a minimum of 02 years or having a graduation degree in a combination of the related subjects in 03 years of degree with 50% marks.
- 4 Years Integrated Course at the NCERT Regional Education College
- candidates must have cleared UPTET / CTET / NET in the related subject.
- Candidates must have proficiency in both English & Hindi language.
- IT Skilled candidates will be preferred for this post.
UP PGT Eligibility Criteria 2023
UP PGT Eligibility Criteria
Must be a citizen of India
Minimum: 21 years
- Candidates who have finished higher secondary school will be given precedence, and this will account for 5% of the overall scores.
- The PG Major Subject must be a subject from Graduation and must have a B. Ed / M.Ed Degree.
- M.A. or MSc in English, Physics, Hindi, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce, Biology, and Physics, as well as other related subjects.
No prior experience is required.
Number of Attempts