- NDA exam pattern 2022 is such that it is divided into the written exam and SSB Interview.
- The written exam of NDA comprises two sections, Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- The total marks of the written exam are 900.
- Candidates qualifying for the written exam are called for SSB Interview for Psychological Aptitude and Intelligence.
- The SSB Interview carries 900 marks.
NDA Exam Pattern 2022: Important DetailsThe exam for NDA 2022 is fast approaching. Candidates must start their preparation now. As the most recent notification by UPSC for NDA I exam 2022 could be your chance to make it to the armed forces. Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for 400 vacancies in the National Defense Academy. National Defence Academy Exam is the first step job in the Indian army, air force, and the Indian Navy. Certain important details regarding NDA Exam Pattern are as follows:
|Exam Medium||Hindi and English|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Type of Questions||Objective or MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||270 Questions
|Total Marks||900 Marks
|Total Exam Duration||5 Hours-
GAT: 2 ½ hours
Mathematics: 2 ½ hours
To know about NDA/NA preparation tips and tricks click here: NDA Preparation Tips and More.
NDA Exam Pattern 2022There are two sections in NDA Written Exam- Mathematics and General Ability Test. The exam is conducted in offline mode.
- All the questions in the exam will be objective type.
- There are a total of 150 questions in GAT and Mathematics has a total of 120 questions.
- Each section of the exam will be held for 2 ½ hours, the total duration for the exam is 5 hours.
- Marking schemes is- The GAT section will be for 600 marks while the Mathematics section will carry 300 marks.
- The GAT section is divided into two parts. Part A comprises English while Part B consists of General Knowledge.
|Subject||Paper||Total No. Of Questions||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability Test||2||150||2.5 Hours||600|
The General Ability Test (GAT) comprises of the following subjects:
- General English
- General Knowledge
Attempt Mock Tests for NDA Exam:
|NDA Mathematics Mock Test||NDA GAT Mock Test|
The General Knowledge section comprises of questions from the following topics:
NDA Exam Pattern: Marking Scheme
The illustration of the marking scheme as per NDA Exam Pattern are as follows:
|Marks allotted to each question||2.5||4|
|Negative marking for each incorrect answer||-0.83||-1.33|
To know more about NDA/NA eligibility criteria, Click Here!
NDA Exam Pattern: SSB Interview
- SSB Interview Stage I: Stage I is also called the Screening Test. It comprises of Officer Intelligence Test (OIT) and Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT). Candidates who qualify for these two tests or are screened in, move to the next stage.
- SSB Interview Stage II: This stage spans over 4 days. There are different tasks and tests conducted on different days such as Group Testing Officer Tasks, Conference, Psychology Test and Personal Interview. The detailed pattern of Stage II is as follows:
|Group Testing Officers Test||
NDA 2022 Free Mock Test Series: Join Now
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
NDA Achievers Batch 2022: Join Batch by Safalta Now!!
- 100+ Selections in Previous NDA Exams
- Master Classes with NDA Alumni & Army Veterans Like Major General Yash Mor, Brig. R.S Pathania & Lt. Col Romil Barthwal.
- Experienced Teachers with a proven track record
- 140+ Hours Live Interactive Classes
- 100+ PDF Notes & study material
- Live Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Topic Tests, Free Mock Tests, with weekly evaluations
- 4000+ Questions to improve Speed & Accuracy
- Simulation of exam environment to help you cope up with exam pressure
- Never miss any class with 100% Recorded Backup
- Regular Webinar with Achievers
- One to One interaction with Safalta Alumni