Table of Contents
NDA Exam Pattern
NDA Exam Pattern: Marking Scheme
NDA Exam Pattern: SSB Interview
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: timesnownews.comCandidates must start their preparation now. Certain important details regarding NDA Exam Pattern are as follows:
|Exam Medium||Hindi and English|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Type of Questions||Objective or MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||270 Questions
|Total Marks||900 Marks
|Total Exam Duration||5 Hours-
GAT: 2 ½ hours
Mathematics: 2 ½ hours
To know about NDA/NA preparation tips and tricks click here: NDA Preparation Tips and More.
- All the questions in the exam will be objective type.
- There are a total of 150 questions in GAT and Mathematics has a total of 120 questions.
- Each section of the exam will be held for 2 ½ hours, the total duration for the exam is 5 hours.
- Marking schemes is- The GAT section will be for 600 marks while the Mathematics section will carry 300 marks.
- The GAT section is divided into two parts. Part A comprises English while Part B consists of General Knowledge.
|Subject||Paper||Total No. Of Questions||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability Test||2||150||2.5 Hours||600|
The General Ability Test (GAT) comprises of the following subjects:
- General English
- General Knowledge
Attempt Mock Tests for NDA Exam:
|NDA Mathematics Mock Test||NDA GAT Mock Test|
The General Knowledge section comprises of questions from the following topics:
The illustration of the marking scheme as per NDA Exam Pattern are as follows:
|Marks allotted to each question||2.5||4|
|Negative marking for each incorrect answer||-0.83||-1.33|
To know more about NDA/NA eligibility criteria, Click Here!
- SSB Interview Stage I: Stage I is also called the Screening Test. It comprises of Officer Intelligence Test (OIT) and Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT). Candidates who qualify for these two tests or are screened in, move to the next stage.
- SSB Interview Stage II: This stage spans over 4 days. There are different tasks and tests conducted on different days such as Group Testing Officer Tasks, Conference, Psychology Test and Personal Interview. The detailed pattern of Stage II is as follows:
|Group Testing Officers Test||
NDA 2022 Free Mock Test Series: Join Now