|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
|UPSSSC PET Revision E-Book||UPSSSC PET General Awareness E-Book||UPSSSC PET History E-Book|
Steps to Download UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
The admit card for this year's UPSSSC PET exam has been issued. The commission released the UPSSSC PET admit card on the official website. Follow the instructions below to know how to download the document.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSSSC PET
Step 2: Click on 'View/Print Admit Card'.
Step 3: Click on the link that appears and enter your login credentials.
Step 4: Check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
Step 5: If the details are all correct, download and print the admit card for future use.
You may also read:
Steps to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID to Download UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
Candidates often tend to forget their login credentials that are needed to download their UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2021. There is no need to worry as they can recover their credentials by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page of the application portal of the UPSSSC PET site.
Step 2: Enter your registered Email ID. You will receive an email from UPSSSC PET shortly.
Step 3: Follow the instructions detailed in the email that you receive from UPSSSC PET to recover your login credentials or set a new password.
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
The process to download the critical document from the given official website link is quite simple and convenient, but there are few pointers to keep in mind before you download the admit card.
- Make sure you have a working printer with good quality ink or access to a good photocopy store to print a clear copy of the admit card.
- Your internet connection must be stable and have a decent speed for smooth downloading of the admit card.
- Double-check all your credentials such as name, date of birth, roll number, etc. mentioned in the admit card.
- You must bring the hard copy of the admit card to the exam to be allowed entry into the exam venue.
Details Mentioned on UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
After the candidate’s login to the commission, they must cross-check the details mentioned on the UPSSSC PET admit card 2022 to avoid any discrepancies. The details that are mentioned on the admit card are detailed below:
- Name of the conducting organization
- Name of the exam
- Name of the examinee (your name)
- Roll number or registration number
- Name and address of the exam center
- Date and time of the exam
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions
- Articles that are prohibited and allowed inside the examination hall
What to Carry to the UPSSSC PET Exam Centre?
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the necessary documents required to validate the information of the candidate before they appear for the examination. Some of the ID proofs which are accepted for verification purposes are:
- A copy of the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
What Not to Carry to the UPSSSC PET Exam Centre?
Candidates mustn’t carry anything that will violate the rules and regulations set by the examination authorities. In case any candidate is caught carrying such an item, their examination will be immediately canceled. Avoid carrying the items given below:
- Mobile phone
- Papers with relevant information
- Charts or Tables
- Any other electronic devices
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Key Points For UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
- The Candidates must ensure that the details provided at the time of registration is at par with the details printed on the UPSSSC PET Admit Card. Any deviation or misleading facts in the information provided must be reported to the authority immediately, and failure to do so may lead the candidature to hold invalid.
- The Candidates must ensure not to carry anything with them other than UPSSSC Admit Card and a valid ID proof. Having anything other than the stipulated documents shall be considered as unfair means and appropriate action shall be exercised against the candidate.
- Candidates must not possess a digital device of any sort, purse, or a wallet while in the examination premises.
Is there an offline method to get the UPSSSC PET Admit Card?
The only way in which a candidate can attain his/her admit card is through the official website.
Are there any vital documents one must carry to the exam hall?
Yes, there are two essential documents one must carry to the examination hall: a printed copy of your UPSSSC PET admit card 2022 and valid ID proof. Along with this, they must also carry passport size photographs identical to the one given in the application form.
What should I do in case there is any incorrect information printed on my admit card?
If there is any incorrect information on your UPSSSC PET admit card, it should be brought to the notice of the higher authorities within ten days. You can contact them using the information given in the above article.