Source: safalta.comThe top courses for which the aspirants can apply are BSc data science, BTech data science, MTech data science, etc. Data science includes big data, machine learning, data modeling, artificial intelligence, and algorithm as core subjects. Data is often quoted as New Gold.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet of things etc.
- Machine Learning
Data Science Courses After 12There is a range of colleges offering courses in data science, all the well-known as well as new upcoming private colleges are integrating the Course of Data Science. Popular data science courses after 12th are BSc/BTech Data Science, MSc/MTech Data Science, etc.
Prominent colleges like BITS Pilani, IIT Madras, VIT Vellore offer full-time, data science certification and some like IIT Madras offer data science online courses after the 12th. The procedure to take admission in these courses varies, few courses in demand have the following eligibility criteria:
BSc Degree program in Programming and Data Science:
All candidates with maths till class 2 are eligible to enroll for the online couse.
The final selection will be based on the result of basic test after the 1 st month of course.
For more details visit the website of IIT Madras.
M.Sc Data Science Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must hold a BCA/ B.Sc Statistics / B.Sc Mathematics / etc
- He/ She must have scored 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of learning in Mathematics / Statistics are preferred for admission.
BITS Pilani M. Tech Data Science 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a working professionals and must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in relevant fields.
- The candidate must hold a B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. or degree.
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% in the qualifying examination.
Major Entrance Exams for Data Science After Class 12:There is a range of examinations as well as direct admission in some cases for Data science courses.A candidate who has passed class 12 can try to make a career in data science at various stages. The major examination for enrollment are as follows:
- Admission to UG data science courses is done on the basis of scores in entrance exams like JEE Mains and Advance.
- Admission to PG data science courses in the engineering domain is through the score of the GATE Examination.
- There are few Management Colleges offering courses through CAT Examination.
- Ph.D. in Data Science Admission is done through common Ph.D. entrance exams like CSIR UGC NET, after which a candidate appears for a personal interview round to present his thesis and research proposal. There might even be internal admission into Ph.D., courses for already MSC Enrolled candidates. One of the best institutes in the world to conduct research is IISC - Banglore. Other well-known research institutes are - ISER, Tata Institute Of Fundamental Science, Harish Chand Institute - Allahabad.
Top Colleges for Data Science CourseFollowing are some of the top Data Science course colleges in India along with their fees:
- ISB, Hyderabad - Rs 7.5 lakh
- SPJIMR, Mumbai - Rs 5 lakh
- NISM, Maharashtra - Rs 2.02 lakh
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida - Rs 3.62 lakh
- TAPMI, Manipal - Rs 6 lakh
- IIIT, Bangalore - Rs 2.85 lakh
- Praxis Business School, Kolkata - Rs 5.2 lakh
- IIM, Calcutta - Rs 48 lakh
- DIT, Dehradun - Rs 8 lakh
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun - Rs 9.3 lakh
- NIT, Trichy - Rs 2.22 lakh
- SCIT, Pune - Rs 12.50 lakh
What is the Scope of the Data Science Course?
- UG and PG Data Science courses provide job opportunities for the students as Business Intelligence Manager, Data Analyst, Data Administrator, Data Architect, etc. The average salary ranges between INR 4-8 Lakhs.
- Diploma and Ph.D. data science courses are pursued to find better job opportunities or to increase their salary package as students pursue specialized higher education in data science.
- A diploma in Data Science is a training course that provides direct opportunities to start your career in Data Science and avoid full-time degree courses.
- One can always take a Data Science certificate course to enhance one's current skills, or learn a new skill, as it helps in finding better job opportunities.
Jobs Through Data Science Course After Class 12The Data science market is evolving with time, with the possibility of 5G rollout and interconnected cyber space and real world Data Science jobs would spring up across the nation, But as of now the location of jobs is limited to major IT Hubs or Growth centers in technology i.e.
- Bangalore continues to generate the highest number of jobs for Data Science course candidates at around 23%.
- The second most likely place for such jobs is Delhi NCR.
- Next being Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- Data Scientist - Rs 7 lakh to Rs 8 lakh per annum
- Business Intelligence Developer - Rs 4.5 lakh to Rs 6.5 lakh per annum
- Machine Learning Engineer - Rs 5 lakh to Rs 11 lakh per annum
- Data Architect - Rs 7 lakh to Rs 10 lakh per annum
Career In Data Science As A Fresher: How To Start Career In Data Science?
Digital Marketing And How Does It Work