Here you can get CBSE Term-2 Model Question Papers based on the newly revised syllabus for the session 2021-22. Free example question papers for the 2022 Term 2 exams are available to download. For free practise, this platform offers the greatest CBSE Sample Question Papers, Term 2 Model Papers, and Guess Papers. Students can get the most recent CBSE example question papers through the CBSE website. This year's CBSE question paper structure has a lot of modifications. Join Safalta School Online
and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty. Our online school aims to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and are able to score their maximum in the exams.
Many changes have been made to the CBSE's new test structure and marking scheme for the 2021-22 school year. The following are some of the new model papers:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Assertion and Reasoning Questions (ARQ)
Case-study Based Questions (CBQ)
Register here to prepare for Board Exams: Click Here
Before checking out the Sample paper links for all the subjects released by CBSE, check out this offiicial circular/notification regarding the sample papers for term-2 examinations
released by CBSE on their official website - circular.pdf
CBSE Term-2 Sample Papers 2021-22 for Class-12 with Solution PDF
Check out the Class XII Term 2 Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2021-22 for all different subjects in the table below-
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 English , click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Math , click here.
How to Make the Most of CBSE Sample Papers-
- Study the pattern of question paper carefully and note down the major features.
- Check the weightage given to each chapter.
- Look for numerical questions and the chapters from these are asked.
- Have an overview of difficulty level of the questions.
- Now, revise your notes and check if you missed any important point.
- If so, add it to your notes.
- Once you have gone through the question paper, try to solve it in given time.
- Prefer the time 10:30 am to 1-1:30 pm as it is the actual time the question paper given to you in examination hall.
- Now get it checked by your teacher/tutor or check it yourself with the help of marking scheme given alongwith the question paper.
- Download more such sample papers from myCBSEguide app or website and practice them regularly.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies, click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy, click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Science (Physics and Chemistry), click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 History , click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Political Science, click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Geography, click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Economics, click here
How do you study and practise?
Written exercise is frequently avoided by students. It is not something to be taken lightly. Regularly practise example question papers in pen and paper format. It will not only help you improve your writing speed, but it will also help you retain more information. If you write twice and thrice on your own, you will be able to recall the answers for a longer period of time.
Make your own written test.
Examine your errors.
Learn and rehearse the topics that need improvement.
Retake the examination.
CBSE Class 10 Model Papers for Term 1 Exam : Download In PDF
CBSE results delayed for TERM-1 EXAMS 2021-22