Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 2022-2023|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 Maths|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 EVS|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 English|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 Hindi|
- Chapter 1: Where to Look From
- Chapter 2: Fun With Numbers
- Chapter 3: Give and Take
- Chapter 4: Long and Short
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6: Fun With Give and Take
- Chapter 7: Time Goes On
- Chapter 8: Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9: How Many Times?
- Chapter 10: Play With Patterns
- Chapter 11: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12: Can We Share?
- Chapter 13: Smart Charts!
- Chapter 14: Rupees and Paise
NCERT Syllabus for Classes 1-12
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12
NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
NCERT Syllabus for Class 10
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
NCERT Syllabus for Class 8
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7
NCERT Syllabus for Class 6
NCERT Syllabus for Class 5
NCERT Syllabus for Class 4
NCERT Syllabus for Class 2
NCERT Syllabus for Class 1
- Chapter 1. Poonam’s Day out
- Chapter 2. The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3. Water O’ Water!
- Chapter 4. Our First School
- Chapter 5. Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6. Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7. Saying without Speaking
- Chapter 8. Flying High
- Chapter 9. It’s Raining
- Chapter 10. What is Cooking
- Chapter 11. From Here to There
- Chapter 12. Work We Do
- Chapter 13. Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14. The Story of Food
- Chapter 15. Making Pots
- Chapter 16. Games We Play
- Chapter 17. Here comes a Letter
- Chapter 18. A House Like This
- Chapter 19. Our Friends – Animals
- Chapter 20. Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21. Families can be Different
- Chapter 22. Left-Right
- Chapter 23. A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24. Web of Life
Learn more about NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 EVS, Click Here.
- Good Morning
- The Magic Garden
- Bird Talk
- Nina and the Baby Sparrows
- Little by Little
- The Enormous Turnip
- Sea Song
- A Little Fish Story
- The Balloon Man
- The Yellow Butterfly
- The Story of the Road
- Puppy and I
- Little Tiger, Big Tiger
- What’s in the Mailbox?
- My Silly Sister
- Don’t Tell
- He is My Brother
- How Creatures Move
- The Ship of the Desert
Grammar Syllabus incldes-
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Vowels & Consonants
- Animal sounds
- People and their work
- Family relation vocabulary
Learn more about NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 English, Click Here.
- पाठ 1: कक्कू
- पाठ 2: शेखीबाज़ मक्खी
- पाठ 3: चाँद वाली अम्मा
- पाठ 4: मन करता है
- पाठ 5: बहादुर बित्तो
- पाठ 6: हमसे सब कहते
- पाठ 7: टिपतिपवा
- पाठ 8: बंदर बाँट
- पाठ 9: कब आऊ
- पाठ 10: क्योंजीमल और कैसे कैसलिया
- पाठ 11: मीरा बहन और बाघ
- पाठ 12: जब मुझे साँप ने काटा
- पाठ 13: मिर्च का मजा
- पाठ 14: सबसे अच्छा पेड़
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
What is the importance of the NCERT Syllabus for Class 3?
The books based on the NCERT Syllabus for Class 3 have-
- An introduction to the chapter
- Explanation of the chapter
- A detailed summary of the chapter
- Practice questions based on the chapter
Source: safalta.comHow to download the NCERT Syllabus for Class 3?
Although we have given the download links for the NCERT Syllabus for Class 3, students can download it from the official website of the National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
Follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official site of NCERT
- Select the link that displays as 'Syllabus of Classes I-XII'
- A new page will appear
- Click on the elementary Syllabus option
- A zip file will start downloading
- You can extract the files and look at the NCERT Syllabus
Is there a change in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 3?
No, the NCERT books for Class 3 and the syllabus is not modified and changed.
Where can I download the PDF for NCERT Syllabus for Class 3?
You can download the PDFs for the NCERT syllabus for Class 3 at the Safalta website.
Why does CBSE mention the weightage for the Chapters in the NCERT syllabus?
CBSE mentions the weightage for the Chapters in the books so that students can prepare themselves accordingly for their examination.
What are the benefits of Safata School Online?
- Free e-books and Mock test papers
- Preparation materials
- One-to-one interaction with teachers
- Easy to approach teachers when having a query
What is Safalta School Online?
Safalta school online is an initiative of Safalta Pvt Ltd to help students score well in their exams by sitting in their homes. We provide online lectures that are very beneficial for the students. We also offer free E-books and Mock test papers for the preparation.