APSC JE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for APSC JE has been defined under the following parameters:
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding these are as given below.
APSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
Source: safalta.comSince this is a state level exam, they should additionally fulfill the below given criterias to be eligible:
- You should be a permanent resident of Assam
- Along with the application form, it is mandatory for you to carry the PRC or Permanent Residence Certificate as proof of residence.
APSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
|OBC(Other Backward classes)/MOBC candidates||3 years extension, which is up to 41 years|
|SC/ST(Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes)||5 years extension, which is up to 43 years|
|PWD(Person having disabilities) irrespective of belonging to General/SC/ST/OBC||10 years extension, which is up to 48 years|
Do you know APSC JE Salary?
APSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The required educational qualification to be eligible for APSC JE Exam is as follows:
- Candidates should have cleared a three-year diploma in Civil Engineering from any well-reputed institution which is AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education) approved and well-recognized by the Government.
- Candidates take special note that the degree or diploma in Civil Engineering should only be obtained via a regular course of study.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start LearningAny form of diploma/degree earned by distance mode of education is strictly prohibited as per the APSC JE official notification.
- Candidates should be well-versed in the English language as well as any one official language from the state of Assam i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo. This holds as an exception for candidates belonging to the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council. (as per official notification)
- You should also attach supporting documents(language certification proof etc.) for the above-mentioned and they should be self-attested.