|Online Registration Starts||21st April 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||05th May 2021|
|Jammu & Kashmir||48|
Candidates with a Full-time BE or B.Tech Degree in the engineering disciplines of Electronics, Electronic, and Communication, Electronics, and Telecommunication, Telecommunication, Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Science granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government.
Post Qualification Experience
1.Candidates with a Post Qualification Experience of a minimum of 2 years can apply.
2. Candidates who have experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services will be preferred.
- The Candidate should not be more than 32 years of age as of the 5th of May.
- SC and ST candidates-The upper age limit will be relaxed by five years
- For OBC candidates- The upper age limit will be relaxed by three years.
- Candidates belonging to the PWD category who have a minimum 40% of disability or more will get ten years of relaxation .
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience.
Application Fees is Rs 500.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of BEL bel-india.in
- Candidates will have to signup first using login credentials
- Fill in the registration form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and then take a printout of the application form for future reference.