- Candidates must choose books that cover all of the important aspects and topics listed in the syllabus.
- Candidates are advised to conduct research into the best books as well as other resources that will aid them in their preparation for the UP Police ASI Exam 2021.
- Candidates will use the books to improve their chances of reaching the appropriate minimum marks and making their names appear on the merit list.
- Candidates may also consult books that contain solved question papers from previous years' UP Police ASI exams.
- Choosing the best UP Police ASI books is an essential part of the planning technique used by candidates for the test.
UP Police ASI Books for Written Examination
There are five stages to the selection process for the role of UP Police ASI. The written analysis is the first stage of the process.
Source: Amar UjalaCandidates must respond to 400 questions worth one point each. General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge, Numerical and Mental Capacity, and other topics are covered in the questions. The following are several books that will assist candidates in scoring higher than the UP Police ASI cut off marks in the written examination: -
|COMBO UP SI : Book-1 Samanya Hindi, Book-2 UP SI Part-I Mool Vidhi, Book-3 UP SI Part-2 Samvidhan Evam Mansik Abhiruchi
|● It is a combo for the examination with all of the subjects.
|● Solved previous years’ question papers, MCQs, Chapterwise explanation, and more.
|UP Police Sub Inspector Complete Course Books
|● Easily available on e-commerce websites.
|Vastunisth Samanya Hindi For UPP, UP-SI, UPTGT, PGT, CTET/ UPTET Competition Exam 2020
|Experts of Panel
|● Useful for many competitive exams.
|● Contains a combination of questions from several competitive exams.
|UP Police SI Samanya Hindi
|● Previous years’ solved question papers
|● The patterns of questions are as per the syllabus
|Lucent's Samanya Hindi
|● It has chapters covering language, literature, and grammar.
|● Previous Year’s Solved Question Papers
|General Knowledge 2020
|● Covers all the topics related to it.
|● Latest facts and updates supported by figures, graphics, and tables
|UP Sub Inspector Chapter-wise Solved Papers Numerical Ability Test & Mental Ability Test
|Youth Competition Times
|● Chapterwise explanation of topics
|● Previous years’ solved paper
|A Fast Track Course in Mental Ability
|● It covers Verbal and Non Verbal topics
|● Contains national level solved question papers
|Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder
|● One of the best books for numerical ability
|● Covers most of the important topics with solved exercises.
|Master Reasoning Book Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical
|● One of the best books and recommended by many exam takers.
|● Exercises to practice after every topic
|General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test 2019 Edition
|Ramesh Publishing House
|● This book is in English and has previous years’ solved papers.
|● More than 1000 solved MCQs
|Samanya Budhimata Parikshan: Mansik Yogyata Parikshan
|Ramesh Publishing House
|● As per the new syllabus and exam pattern
|● 1000+ MCQs
Other resources that candidates can use to help them prepare for the UP Police ASI Exam include old textbooks from previous years. Many, if not all, of the topics covered in the UP Police ASI Syllabus, would be covered in these books.
Candidates who will be appearing for the UP SI and UP ASI Exam can check our series of free mock tests to ace up their preparation for the exam, to attempt to Click Here
Candidates can buy the UP Police ASI books in any bookstore or order them online. Candidates should also keep in mind that there are numerous websites where they can download UP Police ASI Books in PDF format.
Document Verification and Physical Measurement Test, Computer Typing/ Stenography Test, Medical Test, and Medical Verification are the other phases that will be completed after passing the written examination.
HOW TO PREPARE?
Safalta has started an online batch for UP SI for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams. The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material, classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat), counseling session by expert facilities, strategy, and techniques on how to solve the examination, a telegram group with regular updates, weekly test, special question and answer sessions, and many more
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
How much Time Do You Need to Prepare for Your Competitive Exams?
UP Police SI Books 2021- Get Subject-Wise Books to Kick Start your Preparation
SSC Complete Video Course
- 200+ Hrs Recorded videos of classes of all the subjects
- This course covers all the exams like SSC CGL, CHSL, GD and MTS
- Experienced Faculties Who recorded this course
- 1 Month Subscription Validity
- 150+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- 10 Full-Length Mock Test
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs and Banking session on Safalta YouTube Channel (7:30 AM to 8:15 AM)