Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Bihar Postal Circle has released recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts on its official website @appost.in/gdsonline. The online application process will remain active till 26th May 2021. A total of 1940 posts have been released for Gramin Dak Sevak for -Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevaks.
|Online Registration Starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th May 2021|
To directly download Circle GDS Notification PDF Click here
- Must have passed Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination.
- Must possess basic Computer Knowledge
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Relaxation in age as per government norms
How to Apply ?
Register in the Registration module once per cycle and from there obtain a unique registration number
UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man will have to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be done at any Head Post Office.
- Fill the Application form
- Upload all necessary documents
- Submit your Post preferences
- Submit and take a print out of form for future reference .
The selection for Bihar Dak Sewaks will be made as per automatically generated merit list based on the candidates online submitted applications.Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.