The CBSE Class 2 Maths Syllabus was created by CBSE officials in accordance with the recommendations made by the NCERT.
Numerous fundamental ideas are covered in class 2 math in the CBSE, including numbers, shapes, dates, times, etc.
You can get the whole Class 2 Maths Syllabus information here.
Students should be familiar with the CBSE Class 2 Maths Syllabus because it will aid in laying a solid foundation. We will give you all the information you require in this post, including the CBSE Class 2 Maths Syllabus, the NCERT Class 2 Maths Solution, and other pertinent details.
The CBSE Class 2 Maths Syllabus can be downloaded by reading this post.Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online.
We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 1 English 2022-2023, Download PDF
CBSE Class 2 Maths syllabus 2022-23
- Chapter 1 – What is Long, What is Round?
- Chapter 2 – Counting in Groups
- Chapter 3 – How Much Can You Carry?
- Chapter 4 – Counting in Tens
- Chapter 5 – Patterns
- Chapter 6 – Footprints
- Chapter 7 – Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8 – Tens and Ones
- Chapter 9 – My Funday
- Chapter 10 – Add our Points
- Chapter 11 – Lines and Lines
- Chapter 12 – Give and Take
- Chapter 13 – The Longest Step
- Chapter 14 – Birds Come, Birds Go
- Chapter 15 – How Many Ponytails?
CBSE Syllabus for Class 2 English 2022-2023, Download PDF