- Then Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Defense Services Exam twice a year.
- The CDS Exam Pattern consists of 3 papes i.e. General Studies, English, and Mathematics.
- The candidates applying for Officers Training Academy don't have to appear for the Maths paper.
- Today the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2021 was released on the official website of UPSC.
CDS Exam Pattern 2022The exam pattern as per the official notification is as follows:
- The exam has three papers.
- General Studies and English Papers are mandatory for all.
- The candidates applying for Officers Training Academy and Women candidates are not required to appear for Maths Paper.
- Each paper has a duration of 2 hours.
- The exam consists of objective type of questions.
|Paper||Number of questions|
CDS Exam Pattern: Marking SchemeThe official notification carries details on the marking scheme, which is as per the CDS Exam Pattern, that is:
- The maximum marks on each paper are 100.
- The maximum marks for IMA candidates in the written examination are 300.
- The maximum marks for OTA candidates in the written examination are 300.
- Each question in the exam carries 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking in the examination. 1/3rd of marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
CDS Exam Pattern: SSB InterviewThe integral component of the CDS Exam pattern is the SSB interview. The interview is conducted by the Service Selection Boards of various forces.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/To know more about CDS read here:
|NDA Vs CDS||NDA/NA Detailed Batch||CDS Eligibility||Territorial Army Eligibility|