Source: safalta.com69,100. In addition to a good salary, there are different allowances and benefits that CISF Constables are paid. Read this article to know complete CISF Constable salary and other details. If you are preparing for CISF Constable Exam, then download our General Awareness Free E-Book now!
Table of Content
1. CISF Constable Salary
2. CISF Constable Salary: Job Profile
3. CISF Constable Salary: Allowances and Perks
4. CISF Constable Career Growth and Promotions
5. CISF Constable Salary FAQs
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a government-run organisation that has always been appealing to young people due to a constant salary and pay grade. The compensation for a CISF Constable is based on Pay Band 1 level 3 of the pay system. In addition to their basic pay, constables get a range of supplementary benefits and allowances. Read on to find out more about the CISF Constable Salary. See the table below for further information on the CISF Constable salary structure.
Detailed salary structure of CISF Constable
Basic Pay Scale (INR)
Click here to check out:
|CISF Constable 2022 important dates!
CISF Head Constable Salary
Check out: CISF Constable 2022 Vacancy!
- Ensure the safety of various PSUs and other critical facilities.
- Defend government infrastructure and industrial facilities.
- The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is in charge of security on the Delhi Metro. In addition to providing protection, safety, and security to industrial undertakings/installations, CISF Constables also provide protection against fire threats.
Apart from competitive pay, the CISF offers excellent benefits and allowances under the 7th pay commission pay scale. Perks or allowances are additional perks provided in addition to the income. Read on to learn more about the comprehensive allowances given to CISF Constables.
- Dearness Allowance: DA is a varying amount which gets increased as per the government of India regulations applied. The DA or Dearness allowance acts as an extra amount apart from the basic salary.
- CISF Personal Salary Allowance: Here is a shortlist of CISF Payslip allowance which will be added to every personal contribution to the Central Industrial Security Force under the government of India. This amount of credit will vary according to the designation and tenure of service.
- Transport Allowance: CISF personnel need to travel all around India on an emergency call, such travel charges will be paid by the department.
- Ration Money: Authority will credit the Monthly expenditure of ration as per Grade Pay of the employee.
- Special Duty Allowance: Authority will pay extra for employees working in hard times like Election or Agitations.
- Children’s Education Allowance: If an employee's children are studying their education expenditure will be taken by the CISF department.
- Non-Practising allowance for Medical Officers: Various Medical facilities along with benefits will be given with full allowance credit.
- Dress Allowance: CISF personnel wear in the time of duty will be added under the allowance.
- Hardship/ Risk Allowance: Candidates Working in Agitation and highly restricted areas will be given an extra allowance as per conditions applied.
- House Rent Allowance: HRA or commonly known as House Rent Allowance is a common allowance that a government employee does get based on their basic salary credited.
- @ 24% of Basic Pay for X Category cities
- @ 16% on Basic Pay for Y Category cities
- @ 8% on Basic Pay for Z category cities
- HRA shall be revised to 27%, 18% & 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when Dearness Allowance (DA) crosses 25% and further to 30%, 20% and 10% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when DA crosses 50%.
Every applicant wants to advance in their professional career, therefore you'll want to know about the Central Industrial Security Force's opportunities for advancement. In the CISF, there is a lot of room for advancement and progress. To advance more quickly, candidates must work hard and keep an excellent track record of accomplishments. The CISF Rank Structure is listed here to help you understand the future of your advancement if you are selected for the CISF.
The ranks structure of CISF force at Group ‘A’ (Gazetted Rank Officers) level is as follows :
- DG or Director-General
- ADG or Additional Director General
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
Enrolled Members (Non-Gazetted Ranks)
- Subedar major
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Head Constable