The various posts that are out for recruitment are as follows :
Project Manager 6
Project Lead 3
Solution Architect 1
Business Analyst 4
Senior Software Engineer 7
Software Engineer 40
Test Lead 2
Test Engineer 10
Operations Manager 4
Database Designer 5
Database Administrator 3
The officials will evaluate the CVs received in the process and will call all the eligible candidates for a
personal interview. Also to add for certain posts , CSG might conduct a written test followed by an
interview . The selection of candidates will then be based on their performance in the interview round .
How to apply for the posts :
• Visit the Official site of CSG @ csg.karnataka.gov.in.
• In the homepage Scroll down and you'll find the “Careers“section.
• Click on it and you will find the CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification Link.
• Click on the link and check the complete information .
• If you are eligible for the posts mentioned above submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in
PDF or Word format to the official e-mail ([email protected]).
Some important points to ponder upon :
|NAME OF RECRUIMENT||CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF CV||31st March|
|NUMBER OF POSTS OUT FOR RECRUITMENT||89 POSTS|
|EMAIL FOR SENDING OF CV||@ csg.karnataka.gov.in.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
• A. The email id for sending CV for CSG recruitment is @ csg.karnataka.gov.in.
Q. What is the last day for sending your CV
A. The last day for submitting CV is 31st March
Q. Is there any application fee for CSG recruitment
A. No the process is free .
Q. How many posts are out for recruitment