Current Affairs is one of the most important sections to prepare for any competitive exam. Over time the importance and weightage of current affairs has increased in all the exams. Every year there are a lot of questions that are asked from Current Affairs in almost all the government exams. Current Affairs in the form of General/ Financial Awareness forms an important part of Bank Exams, in the form of General Studies forms an important part of SSC Exams and UPSC Exams etc. Thus current affairs is important for all the competitve exams that candidates wish to apply for. Even beyond the written exam, current affairs is again very important for the interview or group discussion round that are a part of the selection procedures for many competitve examinations.
Join Our Free Courses Now, Click Here.
After having understood the important of Current Affairs for competitive exams, it is also necessary to understand that candidates can definitely access or get to know about current happenings from the newspaper, but more often than not, candidates get confused about what to read and what not to read for the exam since the newspaper in itself comprises of such diverse news convering different sections of the society, country and the world. To eliminate this confusion, current affairs magazines become very important. Current affairs magazines that help candidates understand the important news and events that are important for the exam, and present complex news in the form of simple facts for the candidates so that it is easier to remember.
Safalta is yet again here to fulfill the purpose of making quality education accessible to all, in all its forms. Safalta has started providing Free Current Affairs Magazines. Candidates will be able to access Weekly and Monthly Current Affairs Magazines and be abreast with all the latest happenings around them.
Features of Free Current Affairs Magazine:
Avail Now- Free Current Affairs Magazine 2021
- All the important news will be covered in the Free Current Affairs Magazine
- Divided into sections for Important Days, National News, Banking and Financial News, International Affairs and more
- All of the news in presented in simple language in the form of crisp facts so that it is easier for candidates to understand them and memorise them
- Weekly and Monthly Current Affairs Magazines to provide a more holistic view of the current happenings
- Available in convinient PDF format
- All the Current Affairs Magazines are free of cost
- Candidates can easily look for different solutions to current affairs questions in the magazine
- All the expected questions for different exams are presented in the form of facts in the Free Current Affairs Magazines