(a) to earn
(b) to crave
(c) to regret
(d) to yawn
Source: English QuizJABBER
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
1 (d) enough adequate (Adjective) : enough in quantity or good enough in quality.
2. (b) to crave yearn (Verb) : to want something very much; long to have; a very strong desire for something; crave
crave (Verb) : to have a very strong desire for something
3. (b) conveyance transmission (Noun) : transfer; process of sending; the process of taking somebody/something from one place toanother.
4. (b) curve meander (Verb) : to curve a lot rather than being in a straight line.
5. (b) chatter (Verb) : to talk quickly and continuously, especially about things that are not important
jabber (Verb) : to talk quickly and in an excited way so that it is difficult to understand what you are saying; gabble
eloquent (Adjective) : able to use language and express your opinions well, especially when you are speaking in public
6. (c) envied jealous (Adjective) : feeling anger or unhappy because you wish you had something that somebody else has; envious
7. (a) cunning guile (Noun) : the use of clever but dishonest behaviour in order to trick people; deceit
8. (a) uselessness futility (Noun) : having no purpose; pointlessness
insignificance (Noun.) : the fact of not being big/valuable enough to be considered important
9 (d) fake sham (Adjective) : counterfeit; not genuine but intended to seem real; false.
10. (c) difficult (Adjective) : not easy ; needing effort/skill to do/ to understand
arduous (Adjective) : involving a lot of effort and energy; trouble some
troublesome (Adjective) : causing trouble, pain, etc. over a long period of time ; annoying ; irritating
perilous (Adjective) : very dangerous