Staff Selection Commission General Duty (SSC GD) , is a national-level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruiting candidates for the posts of Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) .
Click Here To Attempt Free Mock Test
How To Prepare For Prepare For Ssc Gd Within Three Months? (safalta.com)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BE COMPLIED WITH BY THE CANDIDATES WHILE FILLING THE FORM:
- Before filling out the form the candidates must read all instructions very carefully.
- Candidates who are not in possession of the essential educational qualification on the date of filling the form will not be eligible and thus need not apply.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are not eligible to apply for this examination
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name correctly as given in the Matriculation Certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification.
- Applications with illegible/ blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND SHOULD EXERCISE DUE DILIGENCE WHILE GIVING PREFERENCES OF CAPFs/ ORGANIZATIONS, IN THE ORDER OF PRIORITY, IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN PREFERENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- A candidate belonging to a caste of SC, ST or OBC category, on migration from one State to another State where the caste of candidate is not recognized as SC, ST or OBC, such candidates will have to make an informed choice whether to get the benefit of reservation in the State of origin or to appear as unreserved candidate from the migrated State.
Such choice will have to be exercised by the candidate in the online Application Form.
No request for change of such option, after the submission of Application Form, will be entertained by the Commission.
Source: SAFALTAIn case, a candidate opt to take the benefit of reservation, he/ she will have to submit information about the District and State of current domicile as well as the District and State of his/ her origin in the Application Form. His/ her candidature in such cases will be considered from the State of origin
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records.
- Only one online application is to be submitted by a candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for three years.
Ssc Gd- Syllabus & Other Details (safalta.com)
- Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of DME by the CAPFs. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally.When scrutiny of document is undertaken during DME, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled straightaway by the CAPFs.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS or any other relaxation as per the provisions of this Notice, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should also be in possession of the relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought during DME
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BE COMPLIED WITH BY THE CANDIDATES DURING THE EXAMINATIONS:
i. Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the Notice. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
ii. If any candidate is found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication in the working or switched off mode in the examination hall, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith. The candidate will be debarred, as per extant policy of the Commission, from appearing in any other examination conducted by the Commission.
iii. During the CBE examination, instructions on the computer screen may be followed.
iv. Candidates must refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the Computer Based Examination and other stages of recruitment. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/ her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/ criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/
Ssc Gd 2021 : Know All About Age Limit, Educational Qualification And eligibility Criteria (safalta.com)
For more information candidates can visit the official website @www.ssc.nic.in
HOW TO PREPARE ?
Safalta has started an online batch for SSC GD for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams . The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material , classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat),counselling session by expert facilities , strategy and techniques on how to solve the examination,a telegram group with regular updates ,weekly test , special question and answer sessions and many more .
Join our SSC GD Constable Batch click here
Ssc Gd Constable- Free Class (safalta.com)
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here