Educational Qualification : The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities that are established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution that has been recognized as such or has been declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Candidate should have knowledge of Computer Applications as has been prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. Also basic knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi is required .
1). Firstly visit the official website of GPSC @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
2) In the homepage, click on the Gujarat Medical Officer Link.
3) Fill the application form with all the necessary details. Upload asked documents .
4) Upload signature, photograph.
5) Make the fee payment and Submit
6) Take a printout of the Application form for future reference
Q. What is the last date for applying
A. The last date to apply is 31st March 2021
Q. What is the official website to apply
A. The official website for applying is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How many vacancies are out for recruitment
A.243 vacancies have been declared for recruitment
Get free counselling session