Haryana Staff Selection Commission is expected to soon release the HSSC Group D Recruitment Notification 2021. The exam is for the recruitment of candidates for various posts such as Library Attendant, Security Guard, Helper, Sewadar, Beldar, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari, etc. The official notification will contain eligibility criteria along with other details. Interested candidates are advised to know HSSC Group D Eligibility before preparing for the exam. The eligibility criteria broadly are based on Age limit, nationality, educational qualification etc. Candidates must ensure they meet all the criteria of HSSC Group D Eligibility and they have all the relevant documents. In this article, we will cover the eligibility details in detail.
For complete preparation, Subscribe to our Free Video Classes
HSSC Group D Eligibility
The official notification generally contains few parameters for eligibility. The detailed eligibility criteria are based on the following parameters based on past years' notifications.
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number of Attempts.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Nationality
- The candidate must hold an Indian Citizenship
- He / She can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Please Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in their favor.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Age Limit
As per notifications of last year, The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. The relaxation in age limit is asp er rules of State Government. Candidates will have to wait for official notification of this year for detailed relaxation.
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for the exam is matriculation from a recognized board with Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Number of Attempts
There is usually no bar on the number of attempts. Candidates can apply any number of time ids they meet other criteria.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Important Documents
Candidates before applying for the post must keep these documents in digital format ready.
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Sport Gradation Certificate (for eligible Sports Persons)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate and Certificate for Socio-Economic Criteria
- Photograph duly signed by the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
HSSC Group D Eligibility 2021 - FAQ
Q1 What are the parameters for HSSC Group D Eligibility?
A1 The parameters for HSSC Group DnEligibility are nationality, age limit, educational qualification.
Q2 What is the age limit for HSSC Group D Exam?
A2 The age limit for HSSC Group D Exam is 18 to 42 years.
Q3 What is the educational qualification for HSSC Group Dexam?
A3 The educational qualification for the HSSC Group D exam is Class 10 th, with Hindi/Sanskrit.
Q4 Are documents verified in HSSC Group D Exam?
A4 Yes, Documents are verified before final selection in HSSC Group D exam.
Q5 When is the HSSC Group D exam for 2021?
A5 The official notification for HSSC Group D is yet to be released.