Source: safalta.comCandidates must ensure they meet all the criteria of HSSC Group D Eligibility and they have all the relevant documents. In this article, we will cover the eligibility details in detail. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs E-book- Download Now.
October Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
HSSC Group D Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number of Attempts.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Nationality
- The candidate must hold an Indian Citizenship
- He / She can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Please Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in their favor.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Age Limit
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Educational QualificationThe educational qualification for the exam is matriculation from a recognized board with Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Number of AttemptsThere is usually no bar on the number of attempts. Candidates can apply any number of time ids they meet other criteria.
HSSC Group D Eligibility- Important DocumentsCandidates before applying for the post must keep these documents in digital format ready.
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Sport Gradation Certificate (for eligible Sports Persons)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate and Certificate for Socio-Economic Criteria
- Photograph duly signed by the candidate
- Signature of the candidate