Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official notification for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022. As per the official notice, the online application for IBPS PO 2022 has started. IBPS PO application form can be filled online from 2 August 2022 till 22nd August 2022. Candidates who are aspiring to apply for the exam should know how to apply, the documents required for the application process and so on. Read this article to know all about IBPS PO application process. If you are preparing for IBPS PO Exam and are looking for expert guidance, then practice mock tests here: IBPS PO Mock Tests 2022.
Table of Contents
- IBPS PO Application Process 2022
- How to Apply for IBPS PO Exam 2022?
- IBPS PO Application Fees
- IBPS PO Application Process: Documents Required
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Go to the official website of IBPS>
- To register for a new account, go to “Click Here for New Registration.”
- Fill in your email address and other basic details.
- On the registered Email ID and Mobile phone, a provisional registration number and password will be sent.
To complete the application process, applicants must upload a few documents. It is necessary to upload a scanned copy of all enlisted documents:
|Documents||Dimensions (pixels)||File Size (KB)||Type|
|Photograph||200 x 230||20- 50||JPG /JPEG|
|signature||140 x 60||10-20||JPG /JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20 - 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||50 - 100||JPG /JPEG|
Click Here to Join- Download Now
- The signature should not be in Capital letters.
- Keep the necessary details handy.
- The email id should be valid. Otherwise, one cannot get the password.
- The call letter of examination and other information will be sent in the Email ID.
- The candidates who do not have any email ID must create a new one before filling up the Application form.
- Hand Written Declaration: Text- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center as per your facility and check the form.
- Then “Save and Next” and preview it.
- Finally, click on the “final button" to submit the Application Form of IBPS PO and move to the payment part.
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Eligibility|
|IBPS PO Exam Dates||IBPS PO Salary|
The application fee varies as per the candidate’s category:
- For General /EWs/OBC, the fees will be INR 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD, there is a relaxation in fees. It will be INR 100/-
Source: Amar Ujala
- Scanned photo of self (4.5cm x 3.5 cm)
- Scanned signature
- Left hand's thumbprint impression
- Declaration signed by hand (Given above in red)
- When making an online payment, you'll need to provide certain information or documents as required or mentioned.
- Signature in uppercase letters will not be accepted.