- There are 100 questions on the prelim’s exam, with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- The outcomes are determined by speed and accuracy, both of which can be improved with practice.
- When there is less time to prepare for the exam, sample exams and previous year's examinations are recommended.
- Candidates can prepare for the IBPS PO exam by completing as many practice papers as they can, as this will teach them time management skills and help them develop an exam strategy.
- To do well in the exam, you must be well-versed in the IBPS PO Syllabus.
Advantages of IBPS PO Sample Papers or Practice Papers and Previous Year Papers
- Solving practice papers strengthen applicants' confidence and improve their accuracy in answering the most questions.
- It aids in comprehending the IBPS PO exam format and time management during the examination.
Source: Amar UjalaThe IBPS PO sample tests are designed to be as demanding as the real exam.
- Sample papers are formatted in such a way that they include questions from prior years.
- Candidates can keep track of their progress while working on sample papers online.
Safalta has started an online batch for various courses for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams. The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material, classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat), counseling session by expert facilities, strategy, and techniques on how to solve the examination, a telegram group with regular updates, weekly test, special question and answer sessions, and many more
Candidates who will be appearing for the various competitive Exam can check our series of free mock tests to ace up their preparation for the exam, to attempt to Click Here
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
IBPS PO Syllabus 2021 For Prelims and Mains, also know about Exam Pattern
IBPS PO 2021: Best Books To Study For The Upcoming IBPS Exam
IBPS PO Foundation Batch 2021
- 150+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course Video subscription for 6 Months
- 100+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel