Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe chosen individuals will then show up for the interview round in January or February 2023 and the final result will be made available in April. Read this article to know all about IBPS PO admit card and other details. If you are preparing for IBPS PO Exam and are looking for expert guidance, then practice mock tests here: IBPS PO Mock Tests 2022.
Table of Contents
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2022
- How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2022?
- Details Mentioned on IBPS PO Admit Card
- Documents Needed at IBPS PO Exam Centre
- IBPS PO Admit Card Important Points
- Go to the IBPS Official Website
- Click on Download Online Mains Exam Call Letter for CRP-PO/MT-XI
- Enter the Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB.
- The IBPS PO admit card will be on the screen
- Check all the details and download the admit card.
|IBPS PO Exam 2022||IBPS PO Eligibility||IBPS PO Exam Date|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Mock Tests||IBPS PO Salary|
IBPS PO Prelims exam is held for 100 questions worth 100 marks and the total duration of the exam is 1 hour.
The exam paper is divided into 3 sections– English Language, English Language, and Reasoning Ability.
The English Language section will have 30 questions worth 30 marks and the other two sections will have 35 questions each for 35 marks.
Candidates will get a total of 20 min of time for each section.
The details mentioned on IBPS PO admit card are as given below.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Name of Father and Mother
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of examination
- Exam centre
- Centre code
- Venue address
- Paper pattern
- Space for candidate’s signature and fingerprint
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Guidelines for examination
- IBPS PO admit card/call letter
- A valid photo ID proof (in original and a photocopy)
- A recent passport-sized photograph
The list of valid photo id proofs which can be carried along with the IBPS PO hall ticket is as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- E-Aadhaar (with a photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
Candidates should check all the details mentioned on the admit card thoroughly.
If any detail is incorrect, then candidates should contact the authorities immediately.
Check that the photograph and signature are clearly visible.
Take a print out of the admit card.
Go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card very carefully.