IBPS RRB Office Attendant eligibility criteria is set by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Candidates who are aspiring to appear for the recruitment exam should know the eligibility criteria in detail and ensure that they fulfill it, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
There are various posts for which the age limit differs.
There is age relaxation provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The minimum educational qualification required for a candidate to be eligible for IBPS RRB Office Attendant is that he/she should have completed graduation from a recognsied college or university.
Read this article to know all about IBPS Office Attendant eligibility criteria and other details. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now.
October Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
IBPS RRB Office Attendant Eligibility 2021The details for RRB Office Attendant exam are as follows:
IBPS RRB Office Attendant Eligibility 2021 : Nationality
- A citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee must have come to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to the above categories should be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS RRB Office Attendant Eligibility 2021 : Age Limit
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).
|RRB Office Attendant||20 Years to 28 Years.||must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).|
|For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):||18 years and 28 years||should not have born earlier than June 2, 1993 and later than June 1, 2003.|
|For Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager):||18 years and 30 years||should not have born earlier than June 3, 1991, and later than May 31, 2003.|
|For Officer Scale- II (Manager)||21 years and 32 years||should not have born earlier than June 3, 1989, and later than May 31, 2000.|
|For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager):||21 years and 40 years.||should not have been born earlier than June 3, 1981, and later than May 31, 2000.|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Relaxation of Upper age limit
There is some relaxation of upper age limit for special category candidates. The details on it are given below:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|7||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS RRB Office Attendant Eligibility 2021 : Educational Qualification
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS RRB Office Attendant Eligibility conditions must be kept in mind by candidates before applying.
Source: safalta.comCandidates are advised to apply earliest as last date for registration is fast approaching. Prepare for IBPS RRB Office Attendant(clerk), with saflta.
|Target batch RRB||RRB latest notification|