Download App & Start Learning
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the has released the IBPS RRB SO Result 2021 provisional list for scale 2 and 3 officers.
All those candidates who appeared for RRB IX Officer Exam 2021 can now download the provisional list from the official website of IBPS i.e., ibps.in
IBPS RRB SO Result 2021 Result and the provisional list need to be check roll number wise for your respective results.
The provisional list has been prepared on the basis of merit cum preference.
IBPS RRB SO Result 2021 was declared on March 1, 2021 and can be checked till March 31, 2021.
IBPS RRB SO 2021 Provisional List: How To Download
- Go to the official website of IBPS i.e., ibps.in
- Go to 'Latest Updates' available on the homepage
- Click on 'Click here to view the list of candidates provisionally allotted under CRP RRB IX Officer Scale 2 & 3'
- Select the post you have appeared for
- Check your roll number in the provisional list
Direct Link To Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale Provisional List: Scale 2 and Scale 3
IBPS RRB SO Exam For Scale 2 and Scale 3 officers is a single written exam followed by an interview to recruit candidates for the posts.
The eligibilty for Scale 2 officers is that candidates should be above 21 years of age and below 32 years of age and for Scale 3 officers is that the candidates should be above 21 years of age and below 40 years of age.
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (IT)
- Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks Certification in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc will be given preference.
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)
- Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (LA)
- Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
|2 years as an advocate OR should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager)
- Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR MBA in Finance.
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Marketing Officer)
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Agriculture Officer)
- Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates with a Degree/Diploma in Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be given preference.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How can I check the provisional list of IBPS RRB SO exam?
A. To check the provisional list of IBPS RRB SO exam, follow the steps mentioned above or click on the direct links provided above.
Q. How can I check if I am provisionally selected or not?
A. To check if you are provisionally selected or not, download the provisional list and search for your registration number.
Q. When was IBPS RRB SO Resutl decalred?
A. IBPS RRB SO result was decalred on March 1, 2021.