1. Proper study Plan: Planning, Strategizing, and implementation are the very first steps that will take you one step closer to success. You need to have a proper study plan. Firstly know your syllabus well and then prioritize the subjects on which you need to focus more.
2. Time Management: Divide your time equally to all the three subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: amar ujalaKnow your weaknesses and strengths and work on your weaknesses by putting a little extra effort
3. Make Notes: Note Making will help you a lot. You will get an understanding of the exam. Make them chapter wise or section-wise. This way you will have your own resource for a quick revision before the examinations.
4. Solve last year's papers: Try to solve the last 10 years of paper. This will help you to know the exam pattern, structure, and types of questions. Practice makes a man successful. The pattern in which the exam will take place should also be clear in your head. The more you will solve last years’ question papers the more you will get a notion of the types and terminology of questions asked. Keep challenging yourself.
5. Always be Positive: During this Covid19 phase, students are very stressed regarding the IIT JEE paper. This Lockdown time is a blessing in disguise. Utilize this time to firm your basics. Practice and try to solve more and more questions. This will improve your speed as well as confidence. Keep an optimistic approach and stay relaxed.
6. Mock tests are a great help!: Try taking mock tests and quizzes. It will help you get familiar with the exam pattern. Also, it will help to increase your analytical and problem-solving ability. Mock tests will help you analyze your strengths and weakness. You can improve your performance step by step by giving Mock Tests. There are daily video compilations on the topics covering JEE (provided by Safalta). These compilations are really effective in enhancing your knowledge and maintaining the pace of your preparations.
7. Study Material: Try focusing on one resource rather than chasing many things simultaneously. It should be quality over quantity. Be very selective about the resources you select. Often students end up buying many books and materials but it is of no help. Do not take unnecessary stress. Try remaining focused, concentrated, and relaxed. Taking short breaks of 5-10 minutes during your studies is good for your concentration.
8. Keep your health well: Very well said by someone that a sound mind rests in a sound body. To remain fit and healthy. Exercise or go for a small walk. Doing yoga and meditation are the best solutions in this global pandemic. Eat healthy and nutritious diet. Proper sleep of 5-6 hours is also very significant.