Download App & Start Learning
Indian Navy SSR AA exam pattern highlights all the important details about Indian Navy SSR AA Exam such as subjects from which questions are asked, marking scheme, number of questions asked and so on.
It is a must for candidates to be aware of the exam pattern to be able to prepare well for the exam.
There are two stages in Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment: Written Test and Physical Test.
Candidates who qualify these tests have to go through a medical check up to be finally selected for the post.
In this article we have mentioned all the details regarding Indian Navy SSR AA exam pattern.
Read this article to know about the exam pattern, syllabus and more. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern
The exam consists of a written test followed by a physical fitness test. The physical test is qualifying in nature. The merit list for the exam is based on written exam only. The details of both the test are given below.
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Written Exam
The exam is conducted in 1 hour. The maximum possible marks are 100. The exam consists of 4 sections and it is conducted in pen and paper mode.
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Physical Test
The physical test is qualifying in nature. The candidates must meet the criteria, but the marks of this round are not added to the final merit list. It consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats
- 10 Push-ups
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Medical Check-Up
The candidates must meet the medical standards of Navy. Candidates who qualify written and physical rounds undergo medical check-up by an authorized army or navy medical personnel. The set medical standards are as follows.
||5 cm minimum
Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus
Candidates after class 12 th are eligible to apply for this post. The exam is conducted twice a year. The syllabus for written examination is made of following sections.
- General Knowledge
The Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus is provided by Navy through official notification. The detailed syllabus is given below.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion, System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases,
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
- Sports: Championships/Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current affairs
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings, Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern FAQs
Q1 How many times is Indian Navy SSR AA exam conducted in a year?
A2. Indian Navy SSR AA Exam is conducted twice a year.
Q2.What is the duration of Indian Navy SSR AA written exam?
Q2. The Indian Navy SSR AA written exam is conducted in 1 hour.
Q3.What are the stages in Indian Navy SSR AA Exam?
Q3. The Indian Navy SSR AA Exam is conducted in two stages on the same day – A written and physical test.
Q4.What is the minimum height for of Indian Navy SSR AA exam?
Q4. The minimum height for Indian Navy SSR AA exam is 157 cm.
Q5.What are the sections in Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus?
Q5. The syllabus for Indian Navy SSR AA written examination is made of following sections.
- General Knowledge