Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe age limit for the post is 18 to 25 years. Other details are covered in this space. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs E-book- Download Now.
Table of Contents
i. Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Nationality
ii. Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Age Limit
iii. Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Educational Qualification
iv. Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Number of Attempts
2. Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility 2022 FAQs
Indian Navy Tradesman EligibilityIndian Navy has put forward a few basic criteria that each interested candidate should meet before applying for the post. The eligibility is based on the following parameters.
- Age Limit
- Essential Qualification - Educational
- Number of attempts
Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Nationality
- The candidate must hold an Indian Citizenship
- He / She can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Please Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in their favor.
Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Age LimitAs per the official notification, an interested candidate must be in the age group of 18 to 25. Only then will he be eligible to apply for the post. Relaxation in age limit is as follows:
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|PwBDS||UR - 10 years/OBC - 13 years /SC-ST 15 years|
|Sportsperson||Up to 5 years|
|Departmental Candidate||Up to 40 years|
Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Education QualificationAs per the official notification, these are essential qualifications that a candidate must possess. Candidate must have passed Class 10 th from a recognized board and must have also done ITI. Candidates should also have relevant documents to prove the same.
Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility: Number of AttemptsThere is no bar on the number of attempts. Till the time a candidate meets all the criteria he can appar for the post.
To know more read here
|Indian Navy Tradesman Salary||Indian Navy MR Eligibility||Indian Navy Tradesmen Recruitment 2021||Territorial Army Salary|