Due to the ongoing pandemic hitting it's worst NTA has decided to postpone the JEE (Main)-2021 April session .The revised dates for the same will be announced later on at least 15 days before the exam .
The decision has been taken after taking into account the safety and well being of the candidates and examination functionaries .
The candidates are requested to use this time to prepare themselves for the examination . They can also engage in practising tests on the NTA Abhyas App from the comfort of their homes .
The JEE Mains examination was scheduled to be held on April 27th, 28th and 30th 2021.
Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank , said, "In view of the Covid surge, I have advised the National Testing Agency o postpone the examination for the JEE (Main) April 2021 session. I would like to reiterate that the safety of our students and their academic career is my major concern right now."
The candidates should regularly visit the official website of NTA @www.nic.in and HTTPS://[email protected]
for latest updates related to the exam .
The important points for students to keep in mind are :
1. First and foremost take care of your health . Do not go out of the house until absolutely necessary .
2. Practice as many mock tests and previous year papers as you can
3. Revise everything you've learnt
5. Focus on areas where you lack and divert your attention on them
6. Try to engage in effective management of time
7. Above all give your best and be confident in yourself
ALL THE BEST !!!!