- The JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus consists of English, general knowledge, and Jammu and Kashmir-specific questions.
- The exam process consists of two stages written test and a skill test. The syllabus here is mentioned for the written test.
- Candidates who secure marks equal to or higher than the cut-off will be called for the next stage of the selection process which is the skill test.
|Environmental Studies E-Book||General Hindi E-Book||Sports E-Book For All Exams||Indian Economy E-Book|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022The process consists of a two-stages. The written test has multiple option-type questions from a range of topics covered below.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus- General English
- Editing / Proofreading.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following,
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current affairs, History, Geography, economics, Five Year Plans, Art and Culture.
Indian Polity and Governance, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human diseases, Famous Personalities, Games and Sports, Indian National Movement
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus-General Awareness with special reference to JK UT
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus here
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus- Numerical and Reasoning AbilityQuestions will be asked from analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc.
Check out - JKSSB Sub Inspector Eligibility
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus- NumericalSimplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, and Data Interpretation, etc.
Questions are also asked from basic knowledge of computers.
JKSSB SI Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- The written exam consists of 80 marks and the questions are objective type.
- Each question carries equal marks i.e 1 mark
- The test is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- There is a penalty for wrong answers that is 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
The exam pattern is illustrated below.
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computer||20||20|
JKSSB Junior Assistant - Skill TestThis test carries 20 marks. Only successful candidates in stage 1 are allowed to sit for this stage. Candidates' skills with computers are tested here. They must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
To know more read here.
|JKSSB Junior Assistant Salary||JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment||Delhi Police Constable Syllabus||ESIC UDC Syllabus|