|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility CriteriaThe eligibility criteria for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam is set under the following parameters:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding each of these parameters are as given below.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria: NationalityOnly Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comCandidates must also have the necessary documents to prove the same.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria: Age LimitCandidates between 26 to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam. There is relaxation in upper age limit given to candidates belonging to resreved categories. Candidates must also note the following important points:
- KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii) is applicable for selection to the Staff Nurse Post.
- Applicants asserting similar qualifications should produce relevant Government Orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is similar to the prescribed qualification for the post.
- Applicants need to either have SSLC or a degree similar to it. They also need to have experience in General Sick Nursing for a minimum of three years.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- The applicant should have passed their 12th/ A Pass in Plus Two/ should have acquired a Pre-Degree in the Course, studying science with Science as subjects/ Should have passed in VHSE (with Science subjects) / Should have acquired VHSE in Domestic Nursing from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A Pass in B.Sc. in Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course from any institution recognized by Government and having not less than 3 years duration.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala State Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, for woman candidates and as Nurse for male candidates.