Students, pay attention! In the coming days, Jamia Millia Islamia will conduct online open-book exams for the current semester. In addition, the institution will hold a mock examination to prepare students for the open-book tests.
According to the institution, every student is required to take a one-hour mock exam, and only after passing the test will they be allowed to take the official exam.
"To address the issues of students during the online mock examinations, the Office of the Controller of Examination has created a dedicated help desk number and an email-ID, which will be operational from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on each day of examination until the examinations are over," it added.
Students will have four hours to complete the exam, plus one hour to upload their answer papers. Students with special needs will be allowed six hours and will be able to upload typed response sheets in PDF format.
The Left-affiliated All India Students' Association (AISA), on the other hand, has been calling for the cancellation of exams during the second wave of Covid-19.
CBSE is expected to issue objective criteria for Class 12 evaluation soon: Examine the marking policy for the 10th-grade board exams.
UP Board-Class 12th Exams Cancelled; Check Here for Details
- Current Affairs is an important section of Banking, SSC, Railways & Defence exams, and aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2021 must be well prepared with this section
- It will Include Daily, Weekly & Monthly Current Affairs
- Daily Live Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course subscription for Life Time
- Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision