The Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship programme in association with nine IIMs. The Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship is a two-year programme launched by the Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. It'll be conducted in association with the various IIM's ( Indian Institutes of Management ) spread across the country.
Important points to ponder upon :
- It is a two year programme which will provide the fellows with unique skills to help promote skill development in district economies.
- This programme will be offered at the following IIM'S: Ahmedabad, Jammu, Kozhikode, , Nagpur, Ranchi, Udaipur , Bangalore ,Lucknow and Visakhapatnam.
- The registration will remain open from 15 February to 27 March 2021.
- The selected fellows Selected will be provided a stipend of Rs 50,000 per month during the first year and Rs 60,000 per month during the second year of the programme.
- The fellowship is a certificate programme in Public Policy and Management and being offered under the World Bank loan assisted programme 'SANKALP' .
The Eligibility for the same are as follows :
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be in the age group of 21-30 years .
- Candidates sjould be a Graduate in any discipline (Engineering, Medicine, Social Sciences , Law ) from a recognised University or a Postgraduate.
- Candidates having a work experience after secondary school in the social/non-profit sector or an interest in working in rural areas will be preferred . However any candidates with no work experience but a strong motivation to work and change the scenario is welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in the official language used in a state is preferred.
The examination will comprise of a written test involving four sections namely - General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. 100 multiple choice questions are to be answered in the test followed by Personal Interview , followed by case analysis and a language proficiency test.
To fill out the form click here : http://iimb.emsecure.in/