Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 For the post of 120 medical & Health Officer
:The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
is inviting online applications for the selection of 120 Medical & Health Officer
on ithe official website @mpsc.nic.in.
Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 from March 02nd to March 23rd 2021
Important dates in regard to MPSC Recruitment:
|Starting date of the online application
||March 2nd 2021
|Closing date of the online application
||March 23rd 2021
|Name of the post
|Medical & Health Officer'
||The person must be Post Graduate with MBBS or its equivalent Degree person from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2021
Steps to follow to apply for the post -
- Visit the official website of MPSC @mpsc.nic.in.
- Register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button .
- After you have registered you can apply by logging on to their profile using the User-ID and password.
- After you log in with the User-ID and password fill up the form
- Upload your photograph and Signature
- After uploading all the necessary documents submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Some important points to ponder upon
|Name of exam
||MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION
||MPSC/ ADVT-54/ 1/2020-2021/ 90
|Starting date of online application
||MARCH 2 ,2021
|Closing date of online application
||MARCH 23 ,2021
|Number of vacancies
|Mode of applying
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
- What is the fee of MPSC recruitment application ?
MPSC recruitment application does not require any fee
- When is the last day for applying for MPSC recruitment?
A.March 23rd is the last day of applying for the post
- How many vacancies are there for MPSC recruitment
MPSC recruitment has 120 vacancies in total