Meghalaya TET 2021:
The Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya has released an official notification for the conduct of Meghalaya TET exam for 2021 session . As per the notification released by Meghalaya TET 2021 the examination will be held on August 28th,2021.
ALSO READ :
Safalta Class - YouTube
Safalta.com - YouTube
”Applications are invited for candidates who are citizens of India and who are permanent residents of Meghalaya, desirous of applying for appointment as Elementary School Teachers (Classes 1 to 8) and for teachers appointed to teach Classes 1 to 8 after the NCTE notification dated 23/10/2010 for applying the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2021. Candidates who intend to sit for the test are instructed to check all details pertaining to the test from the education website- www.megeducation.gov.in”
the notification stated.
ALSO READ : All About UGC Net & Educational Qualification Required To Apply! click here
Meghalaya TET 2021 Registration Starting Date
June 10th, 2021
Meghalaya TET 2021 Registration Ending Date
July 10th, 2021
Meghalaya TET 2021 Examination Date
August 28th, 2021
Eligibility For Primary School Teacher - Paper I:
- Class 12th with a minimum of 50 % aggregate (45 per cent for SC/ST)
- Candidate should have passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in accordance with NCTE regulations/four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Special Education.
Eligibility for Middle School Teacher - Paper II:
- Candidate must have passed BA/BSc with at least 50 % aggregate
- Candidate must possess a two-year D.El.Ed in accordance with NCTE regulations/one-year B.Ed/four-year B.El.Ed/Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th with at least 50 % aggregate and possess a four-year BA.Ed/Bsc.Ed degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Citizenship: Only those candidates who are permanent residents of Meghalaya are eligible to apply for the exam.
To Read The Full Notification PDF Click Here