|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
|MP GK Tribes Free E-Book||MP GK History Free E-Book|
Download MP Police Constable Syllabus Free PDF- Click Here
MP Police Constable Salary 2022
The in-hand salary of the MP Police Constable is increased with the years of experience and with promotions.
Source: safalta.comTo get an idea about the MP Police Constable salary, check the following table:
|Post||Salary (In INR)||Grade pay||Total In-Hand Salary (In INR)|
After the 7th pay commission, the MP Police Constable pay scale is INR 19,500 to INR 62,000 under pay band I.
However, the pay scale will be increased with seniority.
Check MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria.
MP Police Constable Perks, Allowances and Benefits
The MP Police Constable will also receive allowances and perks apart from the basic salary. Some of the benefits are discussed in the following section:
- Security allowances
- Police Canteen
- Medical facilities
- Annual paid leaves
- Transportation allowances
- Field allowances
- Medical facilities
- Pension schemes
MP Police Constable Job Profile
The MP Police Constable is responsible for statewide law enforcement.
Hence, the candidates, who will be appointed as the constable, will be abided by certain law and order.
Read the below-mentioned points to get an idea about the job role and responsibilities of the MP Police Constable:
- Lodging the first information reports
- Prevent the crime rate across the state.
- Investigations of crimes, identifying of problems, so that the crime rate can be controlled.
- The MP Constables are also responsible to perform the duties in the absence of the Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sub-Inspectors.
- Assisting the senior officers in their works, for instance, during investigations.
MP Police Constable Career Growth and Promotion
The MP Police Constable gets the promotion in their career as per the performance level and also on the number of years they are in their department. The hierarchy of the rank along with the promotion, are highlighted in the following section (in descending manner):
- Director-General Police
- Additional Director General of Police (ADGP)
- Inspector-General of Police
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (SP/ DCP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (Junior Management Level)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (ASP/DCP)
- Police Inspector (P.I.)
- Assistant Police Inspector (A.P.I)
- Police Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Assistant Police Sub-inspector (ASI)
- Head Constable (HC)
The MP Police Constable promotion is taking place in the following manner:
- To be promoted as a Head Constable, the candidates will need 8-10 years of service as a constable.
- To get a promotion as Assistant Police Sub-Inspector, the Head Constable needs another 5-6 years of service.
|Promoted Post||Years of service required|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||5-6|
|Sub Inspector||Based on seniority/exemplary service|
Though the MP Police Constable promotion is slower, nonetheless, the candidates can get promoted as Police Inspector with their consistent performance, reputation, and also by qualifying the departmental exams.
Ques. Do the candidates need to submit a caste certificate while applying for the MP Police Constable 2022?
Ans. Yes, the candidates have to submit a caste certificate (the reserve category candidates) during the time of registration.
Ques. Is there any upper age limit to apply for the MP Police Constable 2022?
Ans. Yes, the upper level of applying the MP Police Constable is 25 years.
Ques. What is the required educational qualification for the MP Police Constable 2022?
Ans. To apply for the exam, the candidates have to clear the 10+2th standard from a recognized university.