SSC CGL New Change in Exam Pattern 2022:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the much-awaited SSC CGL 2022 Notification on its official website, www.ssc.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organisation that hires staff for various roles in the Government of India's Ministries and Departments, and 20,000 tentative openings have been released for fiscal year 2022-23.
The Commission has made some historic and significant changes in the SSC CGL notification 2022 released recently.
The changes are in the backdrop of making the exam process easier and in lesser time.
As per the new change in SSC CGL, the commission will now select the candidates on the basis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam from now onwards.
Tiers 3 and 4 have been combined into Tier 2.
Tier 2 will consist of three papers, one of which is required for all positions.
The SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 includes three new modules.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
This substantial change in the exam will have a favourable impact on the recruitment process, relieving candidates of the time-consuming process.
SSC CGL Exam Free E-Book- Download Now
7 Changes in SSC CGL New Exam Pattern
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is now qualifying in nature and won't have say in merit selection.
- The SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam will decide the final selection and rank will be assigned.
- 3-Papaer introduced in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam: Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3.
- SSC CGL Tier 2- Paper 1 will have three sections- each with 2-modules.
- Paper-1 is required for all, Paper 2 is for candidates applying for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) positions in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, and Paper 3 is for individuals applying for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer positions.
- Section 1 of Paper 1 comprises- Mathematics Abilities and Reasoning.
Section 2 of Paper 1 comprises- English Language and Comprehension, as well as General Awareness, and Section 3 will be qualifying in nature, with Computer Knowledge Test and Data Entry Speed Test.
- The English language paper will have more weightage in Tier 2 having 35% weightage.
SSC CGL New and Old Exam pattern: A Comparison
The table given contains a comparison of the previous and new SSC CGL Selection processes.
SSC CGL 2021-22
SSC CGL 2022-23
- Tier I: Computer-Based Testing
- Tier II: Computer-Based Testing
- Tier III: Pen and Paper (Descriptive paper)
- Tier IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test/ Document Verification
Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination(Qualifying)
Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination(Merit Decider)
Section 1 -Module I & II: Mathematical Abilities & Reasoning and General Intelligence
Section 2 – Module I & II: English Language and Comprehension & General Awareness
Section 3 – Module I & II (qualifying): Computer Knowledge Test & Data Entry Speed Test
When will the SSC CGL 2022 be held?
On Saturday, September 17, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued the notification for the Combine Graduate Level (CGL) test 2022. The SSC CGL notice 2022 was formerly expected to be released on September 10, 2022. SSC, on the other hand, indicated in a new announcement regarding its release on September 17.
APPLICATIONS FOR SSC CGL 2022 BEGIN: The Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the Combined Graduate Level 2022 Examination, which will be held on September 17, 2022. SSC CGL 2022 applications have commenced. The exam is set to take place in December 2022. The deadline to apply for the exam is October 8, 2022, at 11:00 p.m.
There are four tiers in the SSC CGL exam and each one has a specified syllabus. While Tier 1 and 2 are conducted in online mode, Tier 3 and 4 are conducted in offline mode.
SSC CGL exam will take place tentatively in Dec, 2022