UP Board फ्री क्रैश कोर्स - 10वीं- 12वीं के सभी विद्यार्थियों के लिए
Safalta Class - YouTube
|Starting Date of Online Application||29th April 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||28th May 2021|
Vacancies : The recruitment is for 41 Deputy Manager posts has been announced by NHAI.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||10|
|Economically Weaker Sections||03|
- Candidates must have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- A Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline.
- The candidate’s must not be more than 30 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of Government of India
Steps To Apply
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website @National Highways Authority of India, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India (nhai.gov.in)
- Search for the Deputy Manager Recruitment link In the homepage.
- Fill in their details correctly in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and the GATE 2021 scorecard.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the Application for future reference
A monthly salary based on Level 10 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC of Pay Band-3 i.e., Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/