- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- UP SI Notification 2021
- UP SI Vacancy 2021
- Age Restrictions
- Salary Structure for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification
- Application Instructions
- Application Fee for UP Police Sub Inspector
- Recruiting Procedures
- Important Dates of UP police SI Recruitment:
- UP Police SI Syllabus 2021
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
UP SI Recruitment 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has extended the deadline for online applications for 9534 vacancies in the Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male) (Male). On April 22, 2021, the notice for the last date extension was posted on the official website at http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
All applicants interested in UP Police SI, PC, and Fire Service officer positions should take advantage of this opportunity and apply by May 30, 2021. Keep an eye on this space for the most recent details.
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander, and FSSO (Fire Service Second Officer)|
|No. of Vacancy||9534 Posts (Including All)|
|Selection Process||1st Step: Online Written Exam
2nd Step: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3rd Step: Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentative )|
|Application Submission Dates||01.04.2021 to 30.05.2021|
UP SI Notification 2021
The UP Police Department will begin the registration process for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer on April 1, 2021.
Source: Amar ujala(Male). Until then, candidates interested in a career with the Uttar Pradesh Police Department can review the official UP SI notification published on the Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board's website on February 25, 2021.
UP SI Vacancy 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board has reported 9534 vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Officer positions. Check out the table below for the UP-SI vacancy breakdown.
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police Platoon Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police Fire Officer Vacancy 2021|
The candidate must have reached the age of 21 and not yet reached the age of 28 on July 1, 2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born between July 1, 1993, and July 1, 2000.
The higher age limit will be as many years as defined in the Act and relevant Government orders at the time of notification of vacancies for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other such categories.
|Scheduled Castes||05 Years|
|Scheduled Tribes||05 Years|
Salary Structure for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
The basic salary of an Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector ranges from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800, but after all benefits and grade pay, the candidate's monthly gross salary ranges from Rs. 27900 to Rs. 104400.
- Graduation from a university founded by law in India or any qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto for the position of Inspector Civil Police and Platen Commander.
- Bachelor of Science degree from a university founded by law in India or any qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto is required for the position of Fire Service Second Officer.
- There will be no preferential qualification points, but if two or more candidates receive equivalent marks, the preferential qualification candidates will be given priority under stone 4.4.
- DOEACC/NIELIT DOEACC/NIELIT DOEACC/NIELIT DOEACC/NIELIT DOEACC/NIELIT DOE Have obtained a Society ‘O' level certificate in computer, or have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum of two years, or have obtained a National Cadet Corps “B” certificate.
Only qualifying applicants can apply online; any other method of application submission will be rejected. Visit https://prpb.gov.in for more information on the advertising and procedure.
What is the procedure for applying for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- There will be a new tab opened.
- New applicants must first complete a registration form.
- On the left side of the panel, click New Applicant Link to register.
- Give all of the necessary information.
- On your registered mobile number and email address, you will obtain an applicant ID and a password.
- Use certain credentials to log in.
- Fill in your personal information, educational qualifications, and other information in this section.
- Upload a picture of yourself and your signature.
- Pay the application fee via the internet.
- Make sure you've double-checked everything.
- Last but not least, submit your application form.
|SC/ ST/ Female||100|
Fees are paid in the following ways:
- Only E-Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking will be used to collect application fees.
- The first step is to take an online written exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test (Second Step) (PET)
- Verification of documents and physical measurement tests are the third and final steps (PMT)
- Last but not least, now you can see the final list of candidates who have been chosen based on their performance on the written exam.
|Last Date of Online registration||30.04.2021
|Written Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentative )|
|Written Exam Result||Announce Later|
UP Police SI Syllabus 2021
General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical Capacity, and reasoning is among the subjects covered in the UP Police SI Syllabus 2021. Candidates should review the important topics given in the post below, which are organized by subject.
The following is a list of important topics from the UP Police SI Syllabus 2021's General Hindi Section.
|Passage based answering||Letter Writing||Word Knowledge|
|Use of Words||Antonyms and synonyms||One Word Substitutions|
|Sentence Correction||Idioms and Phrases||–|
UP Police SI Law & Constitution
Candidates can check the syllabus of the UP Police SI Law & Constitution in the table below.
|General Knowledge (about Indian Constitution)||Aim of the Constitution||Fundamental Rights|
|Directive principles||Rules & Regulations (of constitutional Amendments)||All India Service|
|Information about social law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST||Environment and Wild Life Conservation||Human Rights|
|Traffic Rules||National Security Issues||Crime Punishment Principles|
|Right of Self Defence||General Knowledge about Law||–|
Let us have a look at the table below to know the UP Police SI General Knowledge Syllabus.
|Current Affairs||Science, Technology, and Inventions||GK of India and the world|
|National/International Awards||Indian Languages||Books and Script|
|Capital and Currency||Sports||–|
Check the syllabus of UP Police SI Numerical Aptitude in the table below.
|Number System||Simplification||Decimal & Fraction|
|HCF & LCM||Ratio & Proportion||Percentage|
|Profit & Loss||Discount||Simple Interest and Compound Interest|
|Partnership||Time & Work||Distance|
|Tables & Graphs||Mensuration & Miscellaneous||–|
Check the topics of the Mental Ability Test of UP Police SI Recruitment 2021.
|Logical Diagrams||Symbol-Relationship Interpretation||Codification|
|Perception Test||Word formation Test||Letter and number series|
|Word and alphabet Analogy||Common Sense Test||Letter and number coding|
|Direction sense Test||Logical interpretation of data||Forcefulness of argument|
|Determining implied meanings||–||–|
Check the syllabus in the table of UP Police SI Mental Aptitude.
|Public Interest||Law & Order||Communal Harmony|
|Crime Control||Rule of Law||Ability of Adaptability|
|Professional Information (Basic level)||Police System||Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order|
|Basic Law||Interest in Profession||Mental Toughness|
|Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity||–||–|
Intelligence Quotient Test
Check the complete syllabus in the table of the UP Police SI Intelligence Quotient Test.
|Relationship and Analogy Test||Spotting out the dissimilar||Completion of Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Direction Sense Test||Blood Relation|
|Problems based on the alphabet||Time sequence test||Venn diagram and chart-based test|
|Mathematical ability Test||Arranging in order||–|
Check all the important topics in the table of the UP Police SI Reasoning Test.
|Space visualization||Problem-solving||Analysis and Judgment|
|Arithmetical reasoning||Verbal and figure classification||Arithmetical number series|
|Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships||Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions||–|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Q. When will the UP Police SI Recruitment begin?
A. The recruitment for UP Police SI will begin on April 1, 2021.
Q. What is the procedure for applying for UP Police SI positions?
A. You can apply by completing an online application form on the UPPRPB's official website.
Q. Will candidates from other states apply for UP Police SI positions?
A. Yes, this role is open to all Indian citizens.
Q. What are the requirements for UP Police SI positions?
A. Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or a government-approved equivalent qualification.
Q. Is there an age limit for the UP Police SI position?
A. Yes, as per government regulations, the Reserved Category's age would be relaxed.
How To Prepare for SBI Clerk 2021: Tips and Strategy To Clear SBI Clerk 2021
BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Online Application Starts For 503 Vacancies; Check Here For Details