Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur conducts Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Exam to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Patwari. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for this recruitment exam should know all the details regarding Rajasthan Patwari eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification and so on. Candidates should also ensure that they satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria otherwise they will not be considered for the post and their candidature can be cancelled. In this article we have explained all the details regarding Rajasthan Patwari eligibility criteria. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, then download our app- 'Exam Taiyari App
' and boost your preparation.
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2021
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
Candidates must be citizens of India to be eligible for the post.
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age to be eligible for Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Exam. There is age relaxation provided to candidates. The details of age relaxation are as follows:
|SC/ST candidates from Rajasthan State and EWS Male Candidates
|Women candidates from the General category
|Women candidates from SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories from Rajasthan State
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The educational qualifications required to be eligible for the post of Rajasthan Patwari are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government and “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/ DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under the National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India. OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by law in India. OR
- Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a University established by Law in India. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota Under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects. OR
- Any Equivalent of Higher Qualification recognized by the Government
- Working Knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Experience
There is no experience required to be eligible for the post.
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts for this exam. Candidates can appear for the exam as many times as they like provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned above.