Full exam name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer Exam. Rajasthan State Public Service Commission Rajasthan Administrative Services (RPSC RAS) is a state-level service examination. The test is held to fill positions in state government departments such as Rajasthan Police Services, Rajasthan Accounts Services, and others. This competitive test is held by the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission. Officials divide the exam into three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and personal interview. To be selected under the RPSC RAS, candidates must pass all three phases. In this article, we've covered all you need to know about RPSC RAS 2022, including significant dates, qualifying criteria, and the application process. To learn more about it, read the entire post.
The total number of RPSC vacancies projected in 2022 is 7000. There are 17 positions available for (Sr. Teacher Gr II Spl. Edu).
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC College Lecturers - Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a master's degree with a minimum of 55 percent.
Must have passed the NTA/NET CSIR's (National Eligibility Test).
Those who have earned a Ph.D. are exempt from the NET/SET/SLET requirements.
To become a college lecturer, you must pass the UGC NET exam. If you wish to take the UGC NET exam, you must be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old. You should also have a Master's degree or equivalent from an Indian government-approved university with a minimum score of 55 percent.
|xam Name||RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)|
|Conducting body||RPSC (Rajasthan State Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
Requirements for Eligibility
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the RPSC RAS.
- A master's degree in any field is required.
- Gazetted Posts – 21 to 40 years.
- Non- Gazetted Posts – 25 to 45 years.
No. of Attempts
A candidate can appear for an exam till their upper age limit.
RPSC RAS 2022 Selection Process
The RPSC RAS exam consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- RPSC RAS Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature.
- It will be conducted in written mode.
- The Preliminary exam will consist of one paper on General Knowledge & General Science Subjects.
- All the questions will be of 200 marks and objective type.
- A total of 150 questions will be there in the pre-exam.
- The duration of completing the preliminary exam will be 3 hours.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks while for any unattempted question there will be no deduction.
|General Knowledge and General Science||200||3 hours|
- It will also be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The Mains Exam will be conducted in 4 shifts for General Studies- I, II, III & General Hindi and General English.
- Each paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours will be provided for each.
- Each paper is analytical/ descriptive.
- It is compulsory to qualify for each paper.
|General Studies- I||3 hours||200|
|General Studies- II||3 hours||200|
|General Studies- III||3 hours||200|
|General Hindi and General English||3 hours||200|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
What is the exam dates for RPSC RAS 2022?
Ans. The RPSC RAS 2022 Exam Dates is to be announced along with the notification
How many RPSC RAS 2022 positions have been announced?
Ans. The no of vacancies will be notified for State Service and Subordinate posts in Rajasthan along with notification.
Is it possible for a candidate to apply for RPSC RAS 2022 in their final year of college?
Ans. No, a candidate must have completed their graduation first and then apply for RPSC RAS 2022.
What are the stages of the RPSC RAS 2022 selection process?
Ans. The selection procedure will be conducted in three stages: Prelims, Mains, Interview.
What is the maximum age for the RPSC RAS 2022?
Ans. The age limit to apply for RPSC RAS 2022 is 21 to 40 years.